Chapter #56

(A/N: Hey, I'm going on vacation for two days so I won't be uploading in that time but here, have this long chapter. And just so you know, this may be trigger if you're sensitive to talking about drugs. Be safe).

*PHILS POV*

Later that night I found myself crying, holding my knees to my chest in a hospital chair in the waiting room after I got checked out for any injuries. To my luck, I just got a couple of cuts and bruises.

I made sure I was quiet, though I knew people were staring at me.

Chris sat on the opposite side of the room and just stared at the ground, arms crossed as he slouched, he had no emotion whatsoever on his face.

I know I should've told the police about Chris threatening to kill Dan and I, but Chris is like a brother and I don't have enough courage to do it.

I'm weak, I know. And I hate it so much.

Hours passed and most of my crying stopped but tears would occasionally fall.

A doctor came walking out and called my name and Chris'.

"Phil Lester, Chris Kendall?" He called. I sprung up faster than sonic, Chris did as well.

My hands were shaking as I wiped the tears from my eyes and crossed my arms nervously.

If Dan is dead I don't know if I'll be able to handle it a second time.

Chris just stared at the doctor, waiting for him to give us some news about the boys.

"Daniel, he-he's in a coma.." He spoke. It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders, knowing he's still alive, and breathing. "He could be in it for a very long time but you're welcome to go visit him anytime." He explained.

I smiled weakly and looked over to Chris and my smile faded. Chris was wiping a tear that fell from his eye quickly.

"What about Pj?" He said, his voice hoarse.

The doctor shifted uncomfortably.

Chris' eyes widened a bit, putting his index finger on his lip nervously and tapping it.

"Pj, he isn't going to make it.."

Chris took his gaze away from the doctor and stared at the floor as his mouth widened.

His hands started to tremble and his legs started to shake wildly. He collapsed to the floor and sobbed.

I gasped and fell to my knees, pulling him into a hug, and held him tight in my arms as he shook.

"I'm so sorry." The doctor sighed sympathetically. Chris grunted and got out of my arms and looked angrily into the innocent doctors hazel eyes.

"What do you even mean by, 'He's not going to make it?'" He hissed as he wiped the tears off from his pale face.

"We've done all we can do but he's lost so much blood that it's impossible that he'll live through the night, Sir." He explained and crossed his arms.

"There's gotta be something you can do!" He shouted, using his hands to emphasize his emotions. "I'm sorry, there isn'-" He was cut off by Chris shoving him into a picture on the wall; making it shatter and fall to the floor.

"MAKE HIM BE OKAY!" Chris screamed as he punched the poor man. "Chris, stop!" I shouted. "Security!" The doctor yelped as I tried to pull Chris away from him.

The security came running in and pulled Chris' strong body off from the man and pulled him away as he fought to get away.

"Phil, help me!" He screeched. I couldn't do anything to help him..