Chapter #23

(A/N: Thank you for 700 reads, oh KGNGOD thank you so much).

*DANS POV*

Peej let me sleep in his room and he slept in Chris' room that night.

I didn't do much sleeping, mostly just lots of thinking and tears.

I thought about how much Phil must hate me, how much Chris hurts, how much Phil hurts emotionally, how long I might have to go to jail, or even prison, I might have killed Chris.

Oh my god.

I won't be able to deal with myself if I killed someone.

That night I made a promise to myself.
If Chris is dead because of me, I'll kill myself.

I hardly knew the guy and I attacked him. Phil might have made the first move and I didn't even ask.

I soon fell asleep around 7am and woke about 3pm.

I stretched and stood up, realizing I had no shirt and panicked for a second and remembered Pj just took my shirt so he could wash it, and walked into what I assumed was the bathroom. It was.

I looked in the mirror and saw a horrifying sight. Bags under my eyes, cuts and bruises from where Chris tried to fight back, and also my face was a scary shade of white.

I looked like death.

After I went to the bathroom I walked into the living room to see Pj cuddled up with a pillow, TV playing with the sound down.

He looked adorable.

Wait... I'm with Phil I can't say that.

'Yes you can, you're not with Phil anymore. He hates your guts and he's probably praying for your death right now'

I shook the bad thoughts away and walked over to the TV, turning it off and sitting by Peej on the couch.

"Peej... Peej wake up." I whispered. "Mm-mffm-" He mumbled. "Dude, wake up." I whispered and wiggled him awake.

God he was beautiful, no wonder I never got over him. It didn't take long before I knew I was still in love with this weirdo.

He just lay there, trying to wake up so I cuddled him. "Wake up." I giggled. "Nooo.." He groaned. "Yaaaaaas." I mimicked his tone.

I heard a knock at the door and looked to Pj.
"I'll get it." He sighed and stood up, walking to the door.

*PJ'S POV*

I walked to the door and opened it. "Hello-" I stopped myself and my eyes widened.

"Yes, hello we're looking for...Dan Howell. Does he happen to be here?" One of the two men asked. "I-uh-I-I" I couldn't spit the words out. "Well, we've got a permit that says we can search this dorm, so excuse me." He said and barged in. "Wait-I"

I couldn't form words.

I heard my name being shouted and I ran into the living room as the police men struggled to get Dan in cuffs. "Peej, help!" Dan shouted.

"Hey, hey what are you arresting him for?" I asked, playing dumb. "This man has put a young man by the name of Chris Kendall I believe, in the hospital." They said and finally got the cuffs on Dan and started pulling him away.

"Wait.. What happened, like what's wrong with him?" I asked. I was concerned, I still loved Chris and wanted to make sure he was okay. "I believe he has a broken nose and is covered in bruises, one broken rib and a very badly bruised shin." One of them explained.

Oh my god, Dan did that to my Chris.

I looked to Dan who looked just as ashamed as I did. "Can we be on our way now?" One of the men sighed. "Please do." I said, sighing, trying to make it as obvious that I was disgusted with Dan's actions.

He looked at me with sadness and a bit of understanding. It broke my heart a bit.