Paranoid Sequel: Chapter Three

ok before i start this i wanna say, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS 391 IN FANFICTION. I KNOW THAT'S STILL NOT VERY POPULAR BUT LIKE THATS PRETTY AWESOME AS IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE AND IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY EVEN IF THIS IS MY WROST BOOK... im also worried my sister will find my acc bc i showed her a book on here i made earlier and i think she saw my name so that's why i changed my name if you didn't notice.. also sorry for such a long thing ok read on;

Phil woke due to loud music coming from the living room and the stench of alcohol.

It angered him, not the loud music, but the fact that he smelled alcohol. There could literally only be one  reason and that's Dan. Obviously.

Phil knows he shouldn't get pissed over this because it won't do anything, but he thought Dan was going to stop, he thought he'd at least try.

Phil shakes his head and rips off his blanket and stomps into the living room, ready to flip when, he's suddenly surprised of what he sees when he makes his way.

Dan and some chick, making out. Her hair is blue and black, it's long and wavy. Dan's hands run through it, never like he has with Phil's. Phil is paralyzed. He just watches, the two don't notice for a while.

He just watches as they make out, each have a beer in their hand, until the black and blue haired girl drops and chatters the bottle, it making a loud noise when it hits the wood floor. They stop kissing and go to look at the mess but see Phil, just standing there.

They look to him with a mix of fear and shame.

It's clear to Phil that the two are both very intoxicated.

Phil shakes his head and starts to walk away into the bedroom, hearing Dan trying to explain himself behind him. Phil doesn't even care at this point, it's not like this thing hasn't happened before. He just wonders why he's still with Dan anyway, all he does is make him depressed. It's emotional abuse.

Phil expects Dan to come running into their bedroom but to his surprise, he hasn't. Phil has mixed emotions. Hurt and relief. This gives him time to think about what just happened though, to just think about Dan and his relationship. Phil knows that this relationship him and Dan has is very unhealthy for the both of them.

Dan's not stable, or even committed to Phil, Phil is just worn out and trying to stay sane for Dan. Soon he's going to be growing gray hairs from all this stress and weight on his shoulders.

All Phil does is worry and worry about Dan, never about himself, his life his all about Dan. And yes, he loves Dan, and cares about him so deeply that it hurts but... Does he really love him like when they first met? Does he even love him like that anymore?

Well, he doesn't really know.

He doesn't know what to do, and he's so stuck.

But it's good to think, and it's good that he has time right now.