Paranoid Sequel: Chapter Thirteen

sorry for not updating today, my laptop wasn't working. it still kind of is messing up so if I don't update, you'll know why. also, im so bad at writing happy things it makes me feel rly weird and I feel like I make them way too cheesy... so um sorry if this all goes down hill again :)))))))

ALSO, THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN BEGGING FOR...

tw; smut and swearing.

Dan and Phil lie in bed, hot and sweaty.

"Goodnight."

"Night." Dan smiles and cuddles into his boyfriends chest.

Previously...

Dan grabs his bag and follows Phil back into the apartment. They go into their bedroom, Dan drops his bag on the floor and pushes Phil onto the bed.

Both smirk, eyes locked to each others. Dan gets on top of Phil. He leans in close, pressing his lips to Phil's. Phil threw his arms around the back of Dan's neck.

"No." Phil says and pushes Dan over onto his back, so that Phil is now on top.

Phil winks and continues the kiss. It gets more deeper, more rough.

Phil starts to grind down onto Dan's pelvis, causing friction to his member. Dan lets out a moan, it's quiet but it drives Phil crazy. He picks up the pace, seeing the pleasure, but also neediness in Dan's facial features.

"Phil."  Dan moans. Phil stops kissing Dan, and starts working on his neck. Dan isn't fond of any contact to his neck but, in this case its okay.

Phil starts sucking, leaving pink/purple marks on his neck. This is driving Dan up the wall but it isn't enough to fulfill his pleasure. The friction from Phil's lips to his neck plus the grinding downstairs wasn't just what he needed. He needed to feel Phil, his warmth.

"God dammit Phil, just fuck me already!"

Dan was needy and wasn't fond of teasing, or at least when he's this aroused.

Phil feels Dan's member with each grind, he knows what he's doing. He loves seeing Dan under him like this, turned on, shivering with blasts of pleasure.

"Jeans off. I'll be back." Phil says. He runs off, meanwhile Dan's jeans are already off. He's so desperate that he just wants to do it himself, but just as he's about to massage the bulge in his underwear Phil walks in with lube in his hand, no underwear.

"What are you doing?" Phil asks scoldingly and walks over to Dan on the bed. He slowly, gets on top of Dan again, making his way to Dan's now leaking pre-cum member. Phil takes Dan's underwear and rips them off, letting Dan have a free feeling, not tight and painful.

Without any hesitation Phil takes Dan's hard, wet member into his mouth, taking It down to the base.

Dan lets out a loud moan but it cuts off when Phil takes his mouth off and hands Dan the lube.

"Ride me." Phil demands. Dan nods.

He loves it when Phil tells him what to do.

Dan puts some lube onto his hand and rubs it onto Phil's member. Once he's finished, he slips a lubed up finger into himself, he moans, soon there's two and three. He takes them out and gets above Phil, Phil nods and Dan sinks down onto Phil's cock, it hurts at first but the pain subsides and he starts to move his hips forward.

Phil is already squirming underneath Dan, he lets out soft moans. It turns Dan on so bad, this results in his hips to go in circles. Both boys are moaning mess', Dan makes a sudden move and Phil's member hits his prostate. He shouts in pleasure.

"FUCK!"

He starts to bounce up and down, each time drives them both closer to the edge.

"Da-an, don't fucking stop." Phil says in a breathy moan, dragging out the 'A' in Dan.

Dan picks up the pace of his bouncing, the bed moving with each movement.

"I'm cumming, uh-hhm..." Phil moans as he bucks his hips up and down, they start to slow but Dan hasn't climaxed yet. He still bounces and moves his hips on top of Phil, over-simulating him. Dan starts to slow his hips, "I'm coming!" Dan yelps.

Little breathy moans escape his lips with every movement.

He slips off of Phil and falls beside him. They lock hands and look to each other, Dan places a kiss onto Phil's lips, Phil backs away.

"Goodnight."

"Night." Dan smiles and cuddles into his boyfriends chest.

-

Later Phil wakes up, he looks beside him to see Dan. He smiles to himself. He's so filled with joy to see Dan in his presence again. It's the best feeling.

Phil looks at the time. 8:45 PM.

He gets up and slips some shorts on, along with a t-shirt. He goes into the living room and watches some television but soon gets bored.

When he decides to go back to sleep, he hears a phone ring. He follows the sound, it's coming from Dan's bag on the floor of their bedroom.

He picks up the bag and grabs the phone. It's from some person by the name of 'Andria'.

Phil answers.

"Hello, who is this?" Phil asks.

"You know who the fuck this is, you cunt." The person on the other line snarls.

Phil starts to get freaked out, this person doesn't seem pleasant.

"You fucking left Cadence alone after you slept with her. You bastard."

Phil's eyes widen. "Who is Cadence again?" He asks.

"The girl I introduced to you, she has black and purple hair, its short, no fucking duh you bitch, she's been crying on and off. She liked you."

Phil was so confused. Didn't Dan go to rehab? This couldn't have been recent, could it?

"Sorry, when was this?" Phil asks, starting to bite his nails nervously.

"Like forever ago, she's still torn. Anyway, where the shit have you been, you haven't been answering any of my calls or texts... Do you not like me anymore?" Andria asks, it sounded as if she took a puff of a cigarette after.

"Um, I'll get back to you on this. Bye." Phil says and hangs up before Andria can reply.

He shakes his head and stuffs Dan's phone back into his bag as if he never touched it. He cant believe it. Dan had sex with someone else, they never even officially broke up.

Phil's mind is racing. He doesn't even know what to do. Should he wake Dan up and scream at him? Should he not even say anything? She he give him signs that he's anger and knows something?

His head starts to hurt so he lies down in bed, staying as far as he can from Dan. He doesn't know how many fuckers Dan has slept with...

the smut was rly awkward for me to right idk why it doesn't usually whatevs. also, it isn't letting me comment or reply so I will try to fix it. if I do reply to you it means it works again.