Chapter #31

*PHILS POV*

I wake up and wipe my eyes to get my vision normal again and the smell of bacon and eggs fill my nose and smile to myself.

I lift myself up out of bed and walk out to the kitchen to see Dan cooking and he looks up at me with an annoyed grin.

"Phil! Get back in bed! I can't make you breakfast in bed if you're not in bed, go!" He scolded and a grin creeped up on my face and I got back into my bed, waiting for him.

After about two minutes he arrived with a plate that had sloppy made eggs that looked like a 5 year old had made, and some perfectly made bacon and a glass of orange juice.

"Dan! You didn't have to do all th-" I was cut off by him kissing me on the lips. "Yes I did." He chuckled as he pulled away. "Thanks Bear."I sighed happily and ate my breakfast.

-

That day we didn't have school because the teachers were having a meeting so I planned on being with Dan all day and watch movies.

"Dan, wanna watch some movies?" I asked. "Phil, I have a better idea, go get dressed." He grinned. "W-what? Where are we even going?"

"It's a surprise." With that he disappeared into his room. I sighed and tried to find something to wear.

Another 10 minutes passed and I still don't know what to wear because I have no idea what his plans are. I groaned and walked into Dan's room while he lays on his bed asleep.

"Dan." I sighed. "Dan.."

"Dan wake up, where are we going?" I asked and sat by the still sleeping Dan. "Dude!" I shouted a bit and wiggled him.

"DUDE, WAKE UP." I said and smacked his cheek.

Still not awake.

I grabbed his hand and squeeze it, it was cold and almost as if he were dead.

I checked were his pulse would be and I couldn't seem to find it and I screamed for him to wake but he just wouldn't.

"Dan please wake up you can't do this to me!" I sobbed and rolled him over to find that he had a deep deep cut wound on his lower back, as if he had been stabbed.

I screamed and rolled onto the floor.

"Dan!" I cried and when I looked up I saw Chris with a knife in his hand, fresh blood dripping off from it, he had an evil grin on his face.

I stood up, anger boiling and I ran to Chris, shouting. "YOU DID THIS YOU SICK IDIOT!" And tried pushing him but only to be met with his knife in my gut and that's when I really woke up.