Chapter #61

*PHILS POV*
*TRIGGER WARNING? Involves blood.*

Soon or later I would have to go home, but I didn't want to. I was just exhausted with my emotions.

But I needed to go home, make sure Dan's okay and everything.

I stood up and brushed off the sand from my jeans and began walking home. Everyone was finally out of the streets as it was getting dark and it wasn't a good neighborhood at night.

I reached Urie rd and that's when I knew I took a wrong turn but I knew how to get home from here. But I'd have to hurry before the creeps appear out of corners or shops with there slicked back hair and many pocket knifes that they for some reason thought was necessary to have on them at all times.

Sometimes I wish they would sit on their knifes and get a punctured butt cheek.

I turned left as the street light went out and I had the feeling as if I was being watched. My heart rate was beating five mile an hour by now and it felt like I was getting father and away from home as I walked.

I focused on my way getting home.

I was just turning onto Joseph rd when I heard a glass bottle shatter and I ran faster than the speed of sound. My legs were going so fast that I was surprised that I was still in my feet.

All that was going on in my mind was,

"Gotta get home."

"I'm gonna die if I don't."

"Feet don't fail me now." (A/N: ahah.. Tried to make a Falling In Reverse reference).

I finally reached my road and literally threw my self inside my apartment. I was out of breath, gasping for air while I leaned on my door.

Dan didn't seem to be anywhere so I looked around. I still couldn't find him. The last room I checked was my bedroom and sure enough, he was there sleeping quietly under the covers.

A small smile appeared on my face and I switched off the light, then made my way to the living room and lied down.

A small sigh escaped my lips and I closed my eyes. I just lied there, trying to sleep.

About a minute passed and I was almost asleep when I heard a shout.

My eyes shot open at the surprise.
"HELP!" A scream came from my room and I ran to it and swung the door open.

When I looked inside I saw Dan in the corner of the room, sobbing and bleeding legs. "Dan?" I said, shocked. "What's wrong?" I asked as I ran to his side and pulled him into a hug only to be pushed off.

He crawled into a different corner like a wild animal. "Dan it's me, Phil." I said, "I'm not going to hurt you, Bear." I slowly made my way to his side and sat with my legs crossed.

He looked at me and I glanced at his legs and back to his eyes.

His legs were bleeding, some of it dried and some open cuts, blood slowly oozing out and down his leg.

He looked like he didn't even noticed that his legs were bleeding. I opened my arms and it took him a minute to realize what I was implying and he leaped into arms.

I think he had his sanity back.

He started to cry and I felt so bad.

"Shh.. It's okay." I said. He nodded. "Do you wanna tell my what happened?" I asked as I rubbed tiny circles into his back. He shook his head no.

"Okay." I said. I started to pick him up and he wrapped his legs around my hips and held on tight to the back of my neck.

I was smiling like an idiot but I knew it was an inappropriate time.

I stood at the side of the bed while Dan still held onto me. "You can let go now." I chuckled. He shook his head. "C-can I sleep with you...out there?" He asked, almost like a child.

"Sure, but I'm gonna clean up your legs first." I said and carried him into the bathroom. I sat him on the counter and he stared at his legs, almost as if he was terrified. I put a wet cloth on his legs and wiped them clean.

After I finished he got back into my arms and I picked him up. I made my way into the living room and I put him on the couch and he held his knees to his chest. "Do you want me to put a movie on or something?" I asked. "Yeah-okay."

I picked out Scott Pilgrim vs The World and lied down on the couch.

Dan sat at the other end and I felt guilty for it. "C'mon." I chuckled and opened my arms. He smiled a little and slid into my arms.

We closed our eyes and the last thing I heard was, "I love you, too."