Chapter #26

(A/N: Sorry in advance I guess...? heh.. HEHEHAA...ahh.. You're all gonna hate me).

*PHILS POV*

I promised Chris I'd visit him in the hospital.

Dan decided he wanted to come with, apologize for what he'd done to Chris. I'm sure Chris would except his apology, he's nice like that.

He's a very forgiving person, and always has been. That's a good trait to have.

Dan and I walked hand in hand into the hospital, we walked right up to the front desk.

"Hi I'd like to visit Chris Kendall." I stated and the lady checked something on her computer.

"Alright, room 230." She smiled.

Everyone was so smiley here, they must work on there fake smiles in the bathrooms. I don't understand how you can be so happy when you're surrounded by dying patients.

I shook that thought from my head and paid attention to where I was going. Dan and I walked into the elevator and made our way up to Chris' room.

I knocked on his door lightly and walked in.

He lied there and I felt Dan cringe at the sight of his fat lip and bruises that covered his face and arms.

Still holding hands we walked to Chris and he opened his eyes, looking to me then jumping when he saw Dan. "W-why's he here?" He grumbled. "He wante-" Dan cut me off. "I wanted to apologize for my behavior." He continued, "It was childish and I should've handled the situation better than I had, so if you would, please except my apology."

I'm proud of Dan, he is maturing.

"I-I.. Well you're kind of putting me on the spot.." Chris sighed. "Yeah, you're right. Take your time." Dan smiled and sat down on a chair. "Phil, can I please talk to Chris alone for a second?" Dan asked, as Chris shot me a frightened look and shook his head. Why would he want to speak to him? I thought he'd already said what he wanted to say.

"Uh-sure I guess." I said and started walking out when, "No, don't leave me with him!" Chris shouted worriedly. "It's fine, Chris." And I walked out.

*DANS POV*

I was now alone with this sick idiot.

I stood up and spoke.

"So why'd you have your lips all over my boyfriend you twat." I snarled. "The question is why do you care? You obviously weren't thinking about Phil when you had your nasty lips all over Pj's when he brought you your pills." He chuckled. "How'd you know about that..?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"I just know. But anyway, stay away from Phil, he loves me, not you." He said. I laughed. "Haha, okay, whatever you say you loony." And with that I started walking to the door when he spoke, "Loony? You're calling me a loony? I'm not the one who screams all night and cries like a child, calling for their mom and dad. I'm not the one who lashes out on people when things don't go their way. Yeah, I'm the loony you clueless piece of crap." Chris snarled.

How'd he know about all of that?

"H-how'd you know I have night terrors?" I said and turned around. "Phil told me, he told me how crazy you are and how he's scared for his life."

I ran out of the room and passed Phil, while he gave me a look of confusion and started running after me, I made my way into the elevator just before he could step in and ran to the car.

I got into the drivers seat and drove off, leaving Phil to be with his best friend.

He doesn't love me. He is just scared I'll lash out on him! I can't believe I've been lied to... Again.

I guess you can't trust anyone.