Chapter #44

*DANS POV*

Phil stared for a second and nodded.

He just started putting things away and it confused me. I tilted my head to the side a bit, still not taking my eyes off from Phil. "You're not mad?" I asked, slowly walking to him.  "No. I'm not." He smiled. "I really didn't want him here." I sighed. "I know, he's a creep. Let's just pretend he was never here." Phil smiled once again.

I walked up to Phil as he put plates away and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. I sighed happily. Phil turned around to meet my eyes.

Every time I saw Phil's blue orbs, they brightened my day. I'm so thankful for someone like Phil to be in my life, but enough of that nasty cheesy crap.

-

Later that day we were still unpacking while Toxic by Britney Spears played semi loudly in the background. (A/N: Thanks Izzy for helping me pick the song lol).

I pretty much was done with my bedroom and so was Phil done with his.

We had all the eating utensils away, couch and rugs put in place and also the tv. I smiled and dropped onto the couch, Phil following and flopping himself right on top of me, pecking my cheek. "Wow." He sighed, being defeated from working all afternoon.

"Let's finish this tomorrow and go cuddle." Phil smiled, rolling off onto the floor lazily, groaning once he laded. "Okay."

I stood up, grabbing Phil's hand, dragging him while he lied on the floor to his bedroom. Little giggles escaped his lips as he was being dragged across the floor.

I heard more giggles and smiled to myself but that soon subsided when I heard a gasp and a crash.

"Hh-ouch!" Phil gasped.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry, Phil!" I said worriedly and let go of him, dropping to his side.  

"Let me see." I said, grabbing his arm to examine the wound. "Oh my gosh, Phil.. I'm honestly so sorry, I feel awful." I sighed as I stared at the gushing blood that poured from his elbow. "Can you walk? Let's go clean it up in the bathroom."

"Okay."

I helped him up and opened the bathroom door. "Sit on the counter." I said and found the first-ad kit.

I wiped it clean with a wet cloth and cleaned it with disinfectant and stuck a Hello Kitty Band-Aid on the wound. "Thanks." Phil smiled and hugged me. "No problem." I smiled, grabbing his hand, leading him to his room.

We fell onto his soft bed. I was on top of him, my head rested on his chest. His heart beats were so relaxing. I looked up to meet Phil's face which was already looking at mine. "You're so beautiful." I blurted out. "Not as much as you." He replied but before I could protest to his invalid statement, his soft pink lips were already on mine.

Our lips moved in sync and Phil moaned into the kiss but I pulled away before this got anymore heated. "What's wrong?" Phil asked, sounding confused and worried. "I'm just tired. Snuggle." I said as I rolled off from on top of him. His arms wrapped around my waist and we both sighed in content.

We talked for a long while about nothing important and finally fell asleep in one others arms.