Chapter #4

*DANS POV*

Phil and I sat on the living room floor, jammin to music for the rest of day and soon the sun went down and my demons came out.

"Hey, I-I'm tired gonna go to sleep." I said, Phil obviously knowing something isn't right.

"Oh, okay. Everything's okay, right?" He asked, and my breathing got heavier from the thought that things could get me and my parents aren't here to save me.

"Y-yeah." I breathed, gasping for air and ran to my room, closing the door behind me as quick and quietly as possible.

I heard Phil's footsteps outside my door then a quiet knock on the door. "You okay in there?" Phil asked, obvious worry in his voice.

I was too much out of breath to answer.

My mind flooded with monsters, and the thought of being judge, and being judged by Phil if he found out; me, a 19 year old, worrying about monsters under his bed or in his closet or worse, in his mind.

I paced around my room and tripped over one of my bags, causing me to fall straight on my bum. I crawled over to the empty corner of my room and brought my knees to my chest, face burying in them and tears falling like Niagara Falls.

-

After about 5 minutes Phil knocked on my door once again, I wouldn't open my door no matter how much he asked me to.

He will not see me like this...

Phil finally gave up and assured me that he was just in the room beside me if I needed him.

That night was hard, being in a new place, and worstly, without my parents.

I was so scared, but that was only the beginning.

This was going to be a long four years.