Chapter #27

(A/N: THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.01K rEADS HOLY SHOOT POOPIES. It honestly means the world. And I had so many troubles writing this chapter, spiders, almost deleting it and lots of laughing because of the ending. Lets just say, this chapter is very eventful. Sorry for such a long note).

*DANS POV*

I drove along the road, about to go on a bridge. Bad thoughts flooded my brain.

'You should drive off the side of the bridge, it'd be better if you offed yourself while nobody is around'

I cringed, trying to focus on the road and not the bridge and the awful thoughts that drowned me.

I stopped before I reached the bridge and took a deep breath. I tried to think of the good things in life but then somehow my brain automatically thinks of the worst.

Even if it's a little things like; leaving the toothpaste cap off, or forgetting to do the dishes.

I pulled to the side of the road and walked onto the empty bridge and sat on the edge.

All I heard was the sound of birds chirping and the waves that move underneath the bridge. It was relaxing yet too quiet for my liking.

My brain kept telling me to jump, jump, jump.
But my body just wouldn't move. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Like always whenever I've tried. I'm a failure that deserves nothing. No food. No water. No pitty. No friends.

No Phil.

All I ever do is make him stressed and he is afraid of me so I might as well end everything.

I try to move closer to the edge but, again, I just can't.

I stand up and run to the car and try to make my way home before it gets dark.

-

I drive and drive, while listening to She Had The World by Panic! At The Disco, hours have passed and I'm still not home. I must've took a wrong turn, because I am for sure lost.

Lost.

I'm lost.

Also alone.

The trees sway and I shiver as I drive.

I hate trees in the dark...

The wind from my window being blown blows in and I look out of it, seeing red eyes.

Panic strikes. (A/N: Phil Striker).

I take a look at my gas tank and I'm about out. I panic to close my window. It's pitch black and I can't figure out where I am and I left my phone at home.

Well this is fantastic. (A/N: it was so hard not to put phantastic).

I drove and drove until I found a little gas station. It was strange because it was in the middle of nowhere.

I tried to stay calm and I searched for some money, in to which I found out I have zero money with me. Great.

I walk into the gas station. It's bright and pretty empty except for the person at the desk, back to me, fumbling with something.

I walk up to the worker, my hands start to shake and sweat. I just don't have a good feeling about this place.

"H-hey, can I borrow some pennies, I'd like to use your pay phone." I speak. The man turns to me with a worried look, he has some sort of brown stain, like dried blood on his shirt. "Do you have a car?" He asks. "Y-yeah bu-" he cuts me off. "Does it have gas?" He asked.

Why the heck was he asking me this?

"Yeah it has gas b-" he ran out the door and I looked through the glass to see him driving away in my car!

"WHAT THE FRICK COME BACK!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I shot outside. "COME BACK THATS MY FREAKIN CAR!!!" I screamed but he was too far to hear, and even care.

So I guess he wasn't a worker. Or at least not a very good one.

All the lights were on still, but were getting dimmer and dimmer while I sat on the cold pavement outside.

It was dark, no, dark was an understatement. I could hear the wind whistle.

Everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong. I've got no money, no phone, no car, no one to protect me from the monsters that could be lurking.

This is just great.

I continued to sit on the pavement and sob when I hear a rustle in the bushes on the other side of the road and my head shoots up.

My eyes grew wide as a wild coyote appears, then another, then two, then three, then four, THEN FIVE.

More and more start to appear and they all seem to lick their lips at the same time.

My body shakes crazily and I am afraid to move. I tried to think of what you're suppose to do when a pack of wild coyotes come after you.

I heard Phil talking about it once! I should have listened.. Oh my god I didn't think I'd ever need to know!

Well shoot, I was SO UTERLY WRONG.

They started slowly walking over to me and I stood, running inside at the speed of sound into the gas station and fumbled with the difficult lock. I got it locked just as a couple of the stupid idiots reached the door.

All of them ran up against the door, trying to break it down. I backed up and hit the counter and dropped.

I sobbed into my hands.

'I'm gonna die out here.'

'I'm gonna die alone.'

Just as I was panicking the glass broke, my head shot up, I don't think my eyes have ever grown so wide and in came the coyotes.

"I'M GONNA GET EATEN ALIVE!" I screamed and they came running.

So this is what pear horror feels like.