Chapter #16

(A/N: You're all gonna hate me. I'm sorry, HAHAHA. I can't believe I wrote this omg).

*DANS POV*

I woke up with pain aching throughout my whole body. My head felt like it could explode, my stomach felt like it was in knots, my arms stinging. I was a mess.

I looked out the window groggily just to see more darkness.

I rolled onto the floor and just cried.

I'm honestly surprised I have tears left.

Hours passed and I got up, still sobbing my lungs out. I whispered for my parents as I walked out of my room and into the living area where Phil had been sleeping and cuddled up in his arms. I wanted my last moments to be with him.

I was dizzy and my body numb.

I just lied in his arms as he slept and I sobbed quietly. So many thoughts in my head

I could die right now.
Why'd I take those pills?
Is Phil going to hate me?

I got out of his arms and got on my knees in front of the couch that he was sleeping on and cried, waking him up by shaking him.

*PHILS POV*

I was shaken awake by Dan sobbing and crying my name with scratched arms and he just looked horrible. "Dan, Dan what's wrong!?" I whispered and held him close.

"I did something bad I did so many things bad, P-Phil, please don't hate m-me!" He sobbed harder into my chest. "What did you do Dan?" I whispered. "I took pills, so many pills I feel like I'm gonna die, I kissed PJ and just, I'm sorry!!" He screamed the last part.

He kissed PJ?

He must've took lots of pills because he'd never kiss someone else when he's with me..

I push him back lightly and grab my phone.

Dead. My freaking phone is dead.

"Dan where's your phone I need to call an ambulance." I say. "It's d-dead." He sniffed.

"My throats dry." Dan cried.

As I ran to get him some water I heard him gag and I looked back, he vomited.

I dropped the glass and ran behind him patting his back with my other arm around his waist. After he finished he sobbed harder, If that was even possible. "I-I'm s-s-sorry."

"It's okay Dan." I tried to comfort him but he blacked out.

"Dan, no! Please stay with me!" I cried, smacking his face.

I started to panic.

He must've not gotten the pills out when he puked. I took my two fingers and slid them down his throat to at least get the pills out of his system.

After about 5 tries he puked and I leant him forward. "C'mon Dan." I said and picked him up and held him bridal style, running out of the dorm and sat him by one of the dorm doors and banged on the door.

"Hello?! Please help please call an ambulance!" I screamed. I have no idea what time it is but it's still dark out.

Finally a girl answered the door with a phone in her hand. "What's the matter oh my gosh!" She asked worriedly. "My fri-my boyfriend he-he took too many pills!" I cried as she handed me the phone. "Tell the police." She said and ran over to Dan crying quietly on the floor next to her door.

"It's gonna be okay." She whispered and held him to her chest as I told the police.

"They are coming Dan please be okay!" I said after I had stopped talking to the police.

-

It seems like forever and the ambulance still isn't here. "Dan, Dan it's okay. Can you speak?" I asked, trying to stay strong for him.

He opened his mouth but no words came out and he shook his head. "Please try." I whispered. He tried again and the last time he did his eyes closed. "Dan!? Dan oh my god no!" I screamed.

The girl from the dorm checked his pulse and gave me a look of horror and shook her head as tears welled up in her eyes. "He's gone." She choked. "What!? No!!" I screamed and shook him.

"Please wake up please Dan I can't live without you." I cried. "I know mouth to mouth, step back." The girl said and I backed up.

She tried for a while and still nothing.

Dan was gone and I was never getting him back.