Chapter #13

*PHILS POV*

I don't know what's up with Dan and Pj.
They keep giving each other glares and dirty looks, and Dan looks like he's about ready to burst into tears.

I don't know what's wrong or what happened between him and Pj, but it was obviously something bad. I plan on asking him later when they leave.

"Hey! We should stay the night!" Chris chimes and Pj and Dan quickly look to each other with worried looks and glares. "I-I don't think that's a good idea." Pj mumbles under his breath. "Aw! Why?" Chris says while hugging Peej. "I don't know I just- I wanna go home." He grumbles. "Okay." He sighs and frowns.

"I think we'll be going home now, bye Phil, and nice meeting you Dan." He smiles, hugging me then Dan. "Bye.." Dan mumbles and they leave.

"AGH!!!" Dan groans loudly. "What?" I chuckle at the sound he made. "I used to date Pj and he cheated on me!" He yells.

It feels like I'm being stabbed in the stomach.
How could someone be so awful? Why would you cheat on someone as lovely and wonderful as Dan?! I don't understand some people. And I can't help but to feel jealous..

"I'm so sorry, if I would've known I would have told him not to bring him.." I sigh and hug Dan. "It's fine, you didn't know." He smiled as he pulled away. "Hey do you know where my pills are?" He asked, "No, why do you need to take them?" I said, sitting down on the couch. "Yeah, it's time to take them and I don't know where they are."

We start to look and before we know it it's been a half an hour and we still can't find them. "Where the heck are they!" Dan shouts, throwing a pillow on his bed. "I don't know." I sigh frustratedly. "Can you call Chris and ask if he saw them at all when they were here, please?" He says and takes a deep breath.

I know he's trying hard not to burst into a panicking mess.

"Yeah of course, be right back." I say and walk out of Dan's room, calling Chris.

*DANS POV*

I don't know where my pills are. I don't know where any of my pills are and I need them so I don't have a panic attack or go on a killing spree.. Well.. I wouldn't actually go on a killing spree but you get what I mean.

I sigh and lay down trying to calm myself.
"You can go one night without your pills." I sigh to myself.

I get bored so I walk to the living area and I hear Phil talking on the phone as I walk in, "Ugh, well thanks." And with that he hangs up and sets the phone on the counter. "Neither Chris or Peej has seen your pills." He sighs and sits on the couch, I follow. "Agh.." I grumble and push Phil over on the couch, causing me to land on him.

We both smile and I peck him on the cheek.

"What are we?" He asks.
"What do you mean?" I smirk because I know exactly what he means. "Like, are we a thing? Couple?" My smirk turns to a huge grin. "Well, what do you wanna be?" I say and run my hands on his chest. "Well... What do you wanna be?" He smirks. "Boooyyyfraaaandsss." I giggle as I speak.

"Okay." He giggles and we fall into a peaceful sleep.

I can honestly say, I'm finally happy.