Chapter #12

(A/N: There is drama coming, muahaha..).

*DANS POV*

It's been 2 months and things have been looking up.

I've gotten medicine to help my night terrors and my bipolar disorder. My night terrors aren't as bad and I've actually gone a couple days without one!

And it's almost as if my bipolar disorder was never there, but I still need to take my meds because that's what's keeping me stable at the moment.

Phil is of course a huge help and I couldn't ask for more, and I could go on about such a help he is but I don't think we have that much time to talk about how lovely Phil is. Later his friend from a different college is coming. I think his names Chris and he's bringing his boyfriend Pj, I am really excited to meet them.

-

Phil and I sit at the dinner table, eating a pizza that we ordered.

"So when is your friend coming?" I ask, while stuffing my face full of pizza. "He's suppose to be here by now." He grumbled as he took another bite of his pizza. As I was about to take a bite of my dinner I heard a knock on the door, causing Phil jumped out of his chair, making it fall over, and didn't bother to pick it up and ran, swinging the door open and jumping into Chris' arms.

I thought that was our thing...

I slowly followed behind him then stopped right in my tracks as I saw a man with green eyes and beautiful curly brown hair behind who I assume was Chris.

Pj.

My ex Pj.

He seemed to notice at the same time and my mouth dropped. "Pj." I grumbled. "Dan." He sighed, following Chris inside the dorm.

"You two know each other?" Phil asked, smiling a bit. "Ugh, sadly." I sighed, walking back to finish my dinner. "Well, Chris, that's Dan, Dan this is Chris." I waved lazily while my mouth stuffed with pizza and mumbled a 'hi.'

Just a bit of a background on Pj and I, I was in one of his short films he does and we were a thing back then and I went to get some props for the film and found him making out with Jack Howard and things went down and they were never resolved and truth be told, I had never gotten over Pj.