Chapter #38

(A/N: This is a serious chapter. I don't know  but you could maybe be triggered by this so, Please, if you get triggered easily, do not read).

*PHILS POV*

As soon as Pj walked in, Dan's eyes widened and he looked at me.

He looked like he was going to puke.. "Let's go, I'm sick." He mumbled and grabbed my hand as I was stuffing a toco into my mouth. "But-but my food!" I groaned as I was being pulled out of the restaurant. "What even, Dan!?" I shouted as we stopped running. Dan looked at the ground and dropped my arm from his grip. He looked so guilty.

I tilted my head to the side. There's something he isn't telling me about...

"What happened when I was in that coma, Daniel?'' I said in a concerned tone. He looked up to me, he was sweating and he looked pale, like he could vomit at any moment. "I-I.." Before he could finish, he puked. "Tell me what happened." I spat.

"I can't!" He shouted and ran around the corner. "Dude! Come back!!" I shouted and ran towards the way he had ran. 

-

It'd been hours and I still couldn't find Dan, so I ran back home and when I walked into our dorm, there was Dan. Standing in the middle of the living room, crying his eyes out with a knife in his hand.

"I'm so sorry.." He choked.

"What?" I said and walked towards him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He whispered as he slowly lifted the knife to his neck. "Don't do it, Dan." I said as I walked closer to him very slowly. "I love you." He said and put the knife to his neck, not cutting it yet. "DONT!" I shouted and ran to him, knocked the knife from his hand and he fell into my arms and we both fell to the floor.

"I love you so much, don't do this to yourself." I whispered as tears fell freely from my eyes as Dan lay, crying in my arms. "I love you, I don't know what I'd do without you, Dan. You can't leave me alone, you're my everything and I can't stand being away from you for even an hour let alone forever." I whispered into his ear as he sobbed harder as I spoke and he moved closer to me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Suicide is permanent, and whatever is making you feel the need to do this to yourself is a temporary situation."