Chapter #54

*PHILS POV*

I opened my eyes; Pj. Lying on the floor with a bullet in his stomach.

My mouth dropped.

I couldn't even look away, I couldn't do anything. I was in total shock.

Chris on the other hand, dropped the gun and put his hands to his mouth and gasped.

"Pj!" He screamed and ran to his side. "Pj I'm so sorry, oh my god!" He cried. He took off his shirt, to be left in a tank top and put the one shirt on Pj's stomach to stop the bleeding.

I just stared and then suddenly I heard a sob from beside me and looked to see Dan crying his eyes out, trying to catch his breath.

"Pj.." He sobbed as I took him in my arms.

Dan got out of my grip and ran to join Chris at Pj's side.

"Pj, please be o-" Chris pushed Dan down before he could finish his sentence. "Hey!" I shouted as Dan glared at Chris. "Do not, put your filthy hands on him." I growled and walked to Dan and took his hand, helping him up.

"This is your fault!" Chris snarled, pushing the shirt closer to Pj's bleeding stomach and stood up.

He walked over to Dan and I as we backed away. "Just calm down, Chris. This-this isn't you!" I said.

"Let's just say, I'm good at acting." He said and pushed me down. "Stop!" Dan screamed and pushed Chris down the hall, picked him up and threw him against the hard, cement wall.

Chris groaned as he fell to the ground.

"Let's go!" Dan said. "Help me get Pj, Phil."

I ran to Pj and threw him over my shoulder. He sniffed and groaned in pain. "Sorry, this is gonna hurt." I said as Dan opened the door and we ran out.

The sun wasn't out and it was pitch black. "Where are we?" He asked. "I-I don't know." Pj whispered.

"Is there a car?" Dan asked Pj, as he tried to breathe. "Y-yes, around the corner." He managed to get out. "Okay." I said and we ran and searched for the car.

I found it first and I put Pj in the back seat and Dan got back with him to make sure he stayed alive. I jumped in the drivers seat to find there being no keys.

"No freaking keys!" I shouted frustratingly.

"Pj, where are the keys?" Dan asked as he tried to stop the bleeding. "I-in..in th- glov-ve box..." He breathed as his eyes fluttered open and shut.

I leaned over and opened the glove box to find them, I grabbed them but they dropped out of my grip. I tried to reach them when I heard Dan.

"CHRIS IS COMIN GO, GO PHIL!" He shouted. I panicked and tried to reach them.

Chris ran up to the car door and I locked it just in time.

He quickly grabbed a heavy rock and threw it at the window, making it shatter the window. We all screamed and I finally got the keys and struggled to get them in and started up the car.

Chris started putting his legs in and was trying to get it. I slammed on the gas pedal and he fell out.

I smirked and drove faster.

I heard Chris scream in the distance. "It has no breaks!" I brushed it off because he was only trying to scare me. "What color is thi-s c-c-car..?" Pj whispered. "Blue." Dan replied. "I-it ha-a-s no br-eaks..." He stuttered in a panicking way. "WHAT?!" I screamed and slammed on the breaks.

We were still going super fast and I was freaking out. Dan was screaming in the backseat.

My heart was racing faster than ever before and I took my foot off the gas pedal.

Nothing was happening and we seemed to be going the same speed but it was going too fast for me to handle and we spun out of control.

Everyone was screaming.

We spun off the road, down a hill, and flung into a tree. My head flew forward, making it meet with the steering wheel.

Everything went black and I was knocked out.