Chapter #25

(A/N: I hope this makes you guys not hate me anymore. Lol, you'll like this chapter I think).

*PHILS POV*

I paced in my bedroom, deciding on what I'd do about Dan. I can't decide if I want to forgive him or murder him. Well... I wouldn't actually murder him... Unless it was legal..

Yeah I still wouldn't.

A part of me hates his guts but another knows he didn't mean to hurt Chris.

I love Dan and I want to forgive him but then I might loose my best friend, Chris.. But... Even if Chris started all of this.

Let me explain what happened before Dan lashed out on Chris.

I was sitting, watching TV when there was a knock at the door so I walked to it and opened it to be pushed against a wall with Chris' lips attacking mine.

I tried to push him away but he's stronger then me. He pushed me on to the couch and held me down, his lips not leaving mind and shouted, causing Dan to hear it and come and investigate.

I don't know why Chris did that because we tried dating when we were younger but decided that it'd be best to be best friends other than significant others because we had no interest in one another, we only thought we did.

And when ever I tried to kiss him when we tried dating, he'd always reject me to I don't know what's up with him all of a sudden.

I guess people want what they can't have.

I guess I should forgive Dan because I'm going to have to live with him for a while still.

We might not date again but It's better then hating each other for the rest of our lives.

*DANS POV*

I sat on my bed, back to the wall, staring at the wall in front of me when Phil walked in and ran to me, hugging me. "I'm sorry." He sighed, "What!? For what?" I was shocked, there's nothing he could possibly be sorry for.

"For not making sure you took your pills and hating you for something you can't control." He explained as he backed away and sat crosslegged in front of me. "What? It's my responsibility to make sure I take my pills, not yours. Don't blame yourself." I sighed and put a hand on his shoulder, kissing him on the cheek. "Can you forgive me, Phil, and can we just start over?"

"Of course."