Chapter #6

(A/N: I think you'll like this chapter :-) hehe).

*DANS POV*

I sat in Phil's arms for a while and he spoke, "Dan, what's scaring you?" He ran his fingers through my hair. "Everything." I mumbled into his chest. "What do you mean?" He said softly, "You're going to think I'm insane but I have really bad night terrors and like... It feels like monsters or murders are going to come and kill me, then I have panic attacks and I get anxiety and I'm honestly a mess."

He stayed quiet for a while.

"I don't think you're insane." He pulled me closer, if that was even possible.

"Thanks." I mumbled, yawning after.

"You okay to sleep on your own tonight?" He sweetly asked. "I-I.. Yeah, maybe." I said, getting out of his arms and sitting on my bed. "Okay, just tell me if you need me, please, I'm in the other room if you need anything." He said while giving me another tight hug and walking half way out, pausing in the doorway.

"Want the light off?"

"I- yeah." I hesitated.

"Okay, night." He walked to his room, shutting the light off and leaving the dark to consume me.

"Thanks!" I shouted and lied down.

Nothing but darkness consumes me.
I take a deep breath in and let it out, trying to calm myself down. I don't want to have to embarrass myself in front of Phil, even though I know he wouldn't mind.. And I sure wouldn't mind being in his arms again.

After a while of thinking and jumping at every little noise, I decide I'll take a bath to calm me down, that sometimes works.

I grab my clothes and a towel and head to the bathroom.

I turn on the water and sit on the edge of the tub, feeling the water until it's a good enough temperature.

I peal off my clothes and step in, turning off the water. I lay down and take deep breaths, then let them out. "Everything's okay." I whisper to myself.

I soon become too relaxed and nearly fall asleep, my eye lids start to fall when all of a sudden I hear a crash, then blackness.

Nothing but dark.

I scream bloody murder then stumbling noises in the hall. I scream and crawl into a ball in the end of the tub, rocking back and forth.

I hate when this happens.
My worst fear is the dark and when the power goes out I loose myself control... Not like I have it any other time.

I hear my name outside the door and what sounds like the bathroom door opening, then a flash of light shines in my eyes.

I continue to shake and cry in the corner of the tub, holding my knees to my chest. "Dan! Dan it's okay." Phil whispers, picking me and my naked body out of the tub, sitting on the floor, holding me close.

This is so embarrassing.

There I sit, naked. Crying into a mans arms I just met, soaking his clothes with water and tears. "Dan it's okay. The power went out, their trying to fix it, there is nothing to worry about." He whispers into my ear.

I sob and he hugs me tighter. He looks me in the eyes and smiles. "Wanna sleep in my room tonight?" I just nod and he picks me up, and grabs my towel and clothes, walking in his room.

He hands me my towel and clothes. "Might wanna get dressed." He giggles.

He shines his flashlight at me, and looks away so I can see what I'm doing. I dry off and slip into my clothes. "Done." I sigh.

I get in Phil's bed, him following. He pulls up the covers and smiles. "You gettin in?" I nod and get under, snuggling the duvet. We stare into each other's eyes and Phil kisses my nose, hugging me close and I snuggle his chest.

"Goodnight Dan." He sighs happily.
"Night Phil." I smile.

He's wonderful.