Chapter #2

Hey! So I decided I'd upload the second chapter now, because I'm pretty proud. Hehe. |

*DANS POV*

I wake up with a pulsing headache.
I swing my arm over my stomach and get up, throwing my black and grey duvet off me aggressively and checking the time.

7:30am

I have no idea how I'm up this early.

I open my bedroom door and start down the stairs, the smell of freshly cooked Pancakes filling my nostrils.

"Mmm.." I mumble as I walk into the kitchen, the smell getting stronger. "Hey mum." I groan. "Hey Sweetie, good morning." She smiles, walking over to me, pecking me on the cheek.

"You start college today! Are you excited?" She cheered, flipping a pancake. "Ew no.. Don't remind me.." I groan flipping my hair out of my face as I take a seat at the kitchen table. "I know you don't wanna go, but I think you'll like it, I'm just worried I'm going to miss you too much." She giggled, putting two pancakes on a plate, and setting them in front of me. "Then let me stay!" I raised my voice while stuffing my face full of pancake.

"Yeah, when you learn to stop talking with your mouth full." She joked, punching me playfully on the shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

"Dad and I are dropping you off at the college at three, you'll just be getting to know the place a bit and maybe meet a couple people and your dorm mate." She explained, taking a seat at the other end of the table with her pancake. "Agh.. I hope my dorm mate isn't a jerk or a creep." I sighed, stuffing my face.

"We'll just have to wait and see I guess."

-

We arrived at college, my breathing was getting heavy from the thought of not having my parents in the same place as me. What if I had a night terror? Nobody will be here to comfort me. My mind would most likely take over and I'd probably hyperventilate and die.

This is just proof that I depend on other people way too much.

We walked into the office where you check in.
I sighed, my voice shaky. My mum took my hand in her's, squeezing it to say 'it'll be alright' while my father walked behind us carrying my bags.

We got my dorm room number and headed up to it.

Dorm 235

We unlocked it with the key they had given us and walked in. There were already a couple bags on the floor by the door. "Hello?" A voice came from the hallway.

A man with stunning black hair and mesmerizing blue eyes walked into the room.

I kinda just froze from his beauty.

I tried to form words but I couldn't spit it out but, thank the lord for my mother. "Yes! This is Daniel." She chimed. "Just Dan, mum.." I sighed. "Well hi 'just Dan' I'm Phil!" He smiled, reaching his hand out for me to shake it, I accepted and our hands linked.

Instant sparks.
We were going to be best friends, I can feel it.