Kangho x Wonjun: {Mess} [F]

POV: 3rd Person

  Kangho wouldn't say that he was over his ex, he is dating Wonjun- manager CEO of the entertainment company he works at- and he loves the older with his whole being. Kangho isn't over his ex, but that doesn't mean he thinks about her. He barely does, but with his new action movie and her as the main female lead, he felt like his emotions crashed the moment he found out.

  He sat in a very rundown restaurant that was in a corner where no one was at at this current hour, and drank. He's also a lightweight which makes it worse. Despite his appearance looking fine, he felt dazed in his head, leaning on his fist as he continues to pour the soju into the shot glass and downing it.

  He's way past his limit and onto his second bottle when Wonjun sits at his table and grabs the bottle out of his flimsy hands. The actor starts to cry, wiping his tears with his sleeves before grabbing the tissues as he lets out a shaky breath.

  The older moves to his side and pats his back, kissing his temple and rubbing his shoulder. He leans into the touch and that night, they spend it together. Though just cuddling and sleeping, being spooned by the taller.

-----------------------------------------

  "The moment you've walked in, you've been rather rude to me." Sena tells Wonjun.

  Why was he here at an expensive restaurant in a reserved room with this b*tch? Because he needs to know why she's asking to be in this show - she passed, by the way -, he leans back onto his seat and huffs out an annoyed laugh.

  "Oh yeah? You think Kangho would feel any better?" She's speechless and he feels satisfaction spread throughout his body, "You think that just because you apologized would make him come back to you? Like it's all ha-ha, ho-ho? That's never going to happen. He's sick of you." He gets up with a jolt before grabbing his stuff and leaving her there, he ordered the food but never paid. She doesn't deserve it anyway.

  Oh Sena was Kangho's first love. When the younger told him, he was surprised and he felt his heart break a little, but he only smiled and patted the male's back. When he's back at Kangho's home, he crashes right into Kangho's arms. Laying down on the poor man who was trying to watch TV, pushing himself between his legs and kissing him.

  "Ah, Hyung!" He whines, but laughs when the kisses trailed down to his jaw and neck, tickling him as his cheeks flushed red.

  "Aren't you the cutest? I love you so much."

  "Ugh, Miran-ssi is coming soon. She'll see through that window!" Kangho tries pointing only for his arms to be pinned to the side. "Hyuuuung!"

  Wonjun missed the beat and slowly the room turned tense, the older turns away and stares right into the male's eyes who gulped, "W-what's this about now?" Hands are placed on his chest to keep distance.

  "Are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to act in this- I know he's your favorite director but.. still."

  "It's work.. and I'm working, okay? I can do this. I'm okay." He wraps his arms around the older's neck, giving him a peck on the lips before pushing himself up. "You should go before she gets her and finds you. Aish.. are my lips swollen?" He grabs his phone, flipping onto the camera to check. Puffing out his lips and lets out a relieved sigh when it's normal, just slightly red but that goes away soon.

  "Do you like her more than me?" Wonjun whines, hugging his side and wrapping his arms around the shorter's waist, frowning. Though Kangho was gay- that didn't mean he hadn't dated women either, or well, woman as he'd only dated once before and now this was his second time 5 years after the breakup.

  "I told you, I only love you, okay? I only love my Wonjunie-hyung. Now hurry up and leave!" He pushes the CEO away and prepares himself to be beaten.

-----------------------------------------

  He didn't expect this to happen, not at all the way he thought it would go. Their cafe date had been totally ruined by some stalker that leaked it online. An image was just of Wonjun leaning closer to him to brush something out of his hair, but it blew up.

  A rumor of him being gay? Well, it wasn't wrong, but it would explain why he hadn't had any rumors with any actresses because he kept everything so professional around them, careful of every step he takes. F*ck, there was even a picture of them just staring into each other's eyes. His eyes were even glossy and full of the cringy love stuff that Wonjun loves to see in his eyes because it would then remind him that he was the one to make Kangho look like that.

  But now he'll have to come out with a statement, of what? Of either coming out or denying it? Either way his boyfriend would understand because his job was important, if anything- he would even encourage him to make a statement that they were just two best friends just looking for a good time.

  Just because they were doing that doesn't technically mean they were dating- after all, there were many music artists who are touchy with each other and no one says anything! So why does he have to get the other side of the treatment?

  He scratches the back of his head before quickly changing into a decent outfit and drove to the company where he'd be releasing a press conference and address it all.

  He stares over at Wonjun who was standing to the side, in an all black outfit and disguised as one of the people who were invited. Snapping his camera even if he doesn't really know how to use it.

  He lets out a breath before talking, not even introducing himself before saying what he was going to say, "I'm dating Do Wonjun, and I have nothing else to say." He gets up, bowing before going straight to Wonjun. He pulls off his mask and grabbed his collar, pulling him down, then slamming their lips together.

  He doesn't care what happens next, he'd earned enough money for them to be together and so had Wonjun. They could just retire after this and continue to live off of their money and lie low. Maybe he would be recruited to act in BL shows now, or maybe he'll still have to kiss the women.

  But that's not important right now, because his mind is currently on Wonjun. Whose hands are wrapped around his hips and keeping him close, before pulling away and whispering against his lips, "So this is the path you chose, I guess I'll have to come with you. Aish.. what a mess." The older complains, but he remains smiling.

------------------------------------------

Author's note: Don't ask questions, this won't be the last you see of them until I finish this show