Kim Hwan x M. Reader: {Look My Way} [M-ish]

From Mr. Queen

Context: Kim Hwan likes the Gungnyeo Hong Yeon, but why doesn't he see you when you're right next to him?

Warning: Non-Con

POV: 2nd Person

  It has been a frustrating few weeks as Hwan only ever talks about Hong Yeon, nonstop, every day and night. And even worse, your heart always seems to sink deeper, knowing he yearned for someone else. "Ah, she's so lovely! She's very adorable, too." He coos as he leans his head on your shoulder.

  Your heart is beating incredibly quick, but there's only so much you could do. You wished there was a love potion, even if Hwan's love for you was fake, you could still stay in the happy delusions that you've made for yourself.

  But nothing could ever be a happily ever after. You yearned for more than just his love. Your desire passing what you couldn't have. A line of morality.

  You found him somewhere without much people, rarely anyone ever passes by and even at night. He's humming to himself as he walks around the streets, hips swaying behind him, without a single worry of anyone possibly taking him away and keeping him to themselves.

  This isn't right, and you know it isn't. But how could you help yourself? You will never get him, but you want to just give a taste, a small piece that will keep you fed for the rest of your life, even if he'll never see you the same ever again.

  You follow him in the shadows of the homes, away from the moonlight. He's giggling to himself about whatever he did, before you swooped him up and away, into a small abandoned shack and stripping him of his lower garments. Even as he tries to push you away, you don't budge, continuing to pin him down as you lower your own trousers. "F*ck, I've waited for this.. I wanted to taste you. To have you."

  And he's crying, sobbing as he chokes out his forced moans and whimpers. A hand grabbing at your head for you to stop, but you only bite his neck and mark him until he was bruised at the neck. He pulls off your mask and his eyes are wide, glossy.

  "H-hyung... wae-" But his words were interrupted by your kiss, it was passionate, and you wish he would reciprocate. It was only the type of dream that you could have, even when, like this, he would still say no.

  "Look my way, please. Why do you only look at her?" Your words are desperate, even as you've done unspeakable things to him tonight. Still wanting him to love you back despite the odds. He's unable to speak as he lays beneath you, filled with your release, only staring back at you with an unreadable expression.

  "Look at me." You tilt his face up to you, connecting your lips.

---------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Yeah, well..