Park Jungil x Fem!Dom: {Something New} [M]

Context: The usually cold Grim Reaper has a soft heart, even for things like this, he indulges you

POV: 2nd Person

  It came as a small surprise when you got into the inner layer of Jungil's heart. Somewhere most people can't get to except a certain few - that being a talkative blonde girl and Risk Management team.

  And even then, they don't really get that far, well, for one, you knew that he had an ex-wife but they were on better terms now, having past that with a talk with some tea. Now, he's dating you, so it doesn't matter. You both had a talk over what you like (in bed and other things) and about his feelings.

  If he said he was over her, he's over her and you don't pry because you should have trust in a relationship, he doesn't lie, either.

  You had said this morning that maybe you wanted to try something different in bed and maybe you guys should try it out later tonight when he's off the clock. So when you came home, you found him there, with a box in his slender hands, "You wanted to try something new, right?" He blinks and his long lashes brushes against his cheeks.

  You've always been one to suggest things, bring them up and order them, and he was the one to take the delivery boxes so it's no surprise when he's sitting on your bed with the box. "I haven't opened it yet." He holds out the box for you to take.

  You smile and kiss the crown of his head. Unlike the usual look he had at work, his gelled back hair is now down, slightly covering his eyes, lips down into a natural pout and his eyes with a little sparkle. "Did you sit here waiting for three hours? You know you could've eaten something."

  "W-well, I didn't have much to do. It arrived only an hour ago so I kind of just.. sat here." He nodded his head towards his phone, clearly in the middle of watching something when it came. He actually had quite the liking towards human entertainers who sung and danced.

  You open the box. A blindfold, plain iron cuffs - if it hurt too much, you can always get a new one - and a c*ck ring.

  "What's this?" He points out the ring in curiosity, he doesn't keep up much with the humans nowadays.

  "You'll know." You wink and he frowns, not saying anything else as he waits. He slightly had a stare on the cuffs but doesn't say anything.

------------------------------------------------

  "A-ah! Y/N!-" He yelps as you thrust in the toy, his wrists are slightly turning red from the straining of the cuffs, but he doesn't complain about how it digs into his delicate skin. He's rock hard and you press a hand over his abdomen and he pathetically clenches around the toy.

  "I-I need to-" He gasps, biting down onto his bottom lip, trying to come. The ring stopping him however and he whines.

  "Pathetic, look at you, baby." You kiss his forehead, beads of sweat dripping down the sides as he moans helplessly. The blindfold stopping him from being able to see. You push the vibrator deeper and turned it up. He jolts and there are tears that started to seep through.

  "Color?" You sounded way too casual at the moment, if you were on a call, no one would probably be able to tell what you were up to.

  "Green." He moans out, pushing down onto the mattress, so the toy could go deeper. Flailing his body around and trying to push despite being stuck in one place with the cuffs. His breathing hitches and he cries out another string of moans. "P-please, please, I need to c*m." He thrashes his long legs around, trying to find you.

  You intertwine your fingers together so he calms down, pulling off the c*ck ring and he comes almost immediately, white shooting onto his pale skin. "Mnh.."

  You pull off the blindfold and kiss him. "You did so well. Did you like it?" You take off the cuffs and let him sit up right. 

  "I-it's.. I liked it." He looks away, his ears red as he looks away, hand grabbing onto his wrist, massaging it. It had turned a bit purple, a pretty bruise that added on with the many marks on his body. This, hopefully, wouldn't get spotted.

------------------------------------------------

  "Team Jangnim? What's wrong with your wrist?" One of the usual girls ask and you look towards his way, his ears are heating up, you could tell by the way his eyes had a small panic in them before pulling on the poker face.

  "Nothing to worry about, let's go, shall we?"

  "Yes sir."

  You know they wouldn't put things like that past them, but it was their team leader after all. They had to listen and they obviously wouldn't talk about him behind his back. They all had deep respects for him.

  You get a message on your phone after a few seconds of their departure.

  Please be careful next time.

------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Here ya go, sorry again I couldn't do exactly what you requested before but I hope you enjoy this