Jiwoo x Seojoon: {I'm not Cheap} [F]

POV: 3rd Person

  Jiwoo isn't one to hold grudges, but sometimes he can't help it but wonder why Seojoon had thought that he would've sold him out to that random anti-fan of Seojoon when they first met. Well, it was self-explanatory why because he was an actor who had to be under the radar and maybe since he first met Jiwoo, maybe he thought he would've sold him out for money.

  But.. he can't help but think about it now, they're still roommates of his house, he's still working at his restaurant, but now the restaurant had gotten more popular due to it showing up in a video. His disguise still intact as he works.

  How could Seojoon think that of him? He's making his own money, he doesn't waste food, he doesn't even accept free money - how could he think that he would rat him out?!

  He squirms in their shared bed, Seojoon hugging his back, arms wrapped around his waist and pulls him close to his chest. "Jiwoo-ah.." He hears the older let out a groan. Seojoon came home quite late today due to him having schedules of interviews for his new and upcoming show along with shows of the show he had just finished.

  Jiwoo remembers how Seojoon had once told him when they got together that Jiwoo didn't have to work anymore and Seojoon could just provide for the two of them. Jiwoo was thankful, but he rejects the older's offer. He wasn't like that. He likes cooking as well.

  The shorter male had finally woken up and asked him what was wrong and why he was moving around so much. "It's- it's nothing, Hyung."

  "I know it's something, come on. You have work tomorrow, just tell me." The older kisses the back of his neck, sending a shiver down his spine. He gives in.

  "I just.. I just can't believe how you thought that I would sell you out to those antis, the one that threw a rock at my window!" He turns around, his eyes big and round as he stares into the older's dumbfounded ones, Seojoon kisses him and pushes himself on top of him, between his legs, he squeezes his cheeks.

  "Awh baby! I didn't know you would still be mad at that! I love you, okay? I'm sorry~" He coos at Jiwoo like he's an actual child. He grumps and tries to push the older away.

  "S-stop! I'm not a child!"

  "Jagi~!" Seojoon kisses him and pins his wrists down to the side. Jiwoo finally gives up and lets the older kiss him until he falls asleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Author's note: >:)