HaoBin: {Sweet Talk} [M-ish]

POV: 3rd Person

  Hanbin has definitely felt his legs go jelly for just a split second as Hao whispers into the mic that felt like his own ears. He couldn't bear it to look at the Chinese in this situation, rather turning his head away and completely turning red. He's glad the Japanese doesn't really use much graphics for their television shows, hoping that the flush of his face won't be able to get picked up by the bright lighting that they use for editing.

  But the way Hao was whispering into his ear as if they were in the comfort of their own bed back at the dorms. As if they had a luxury of being by themselves, and as if an entire nation isn't watching them on live television.

  With the way Hao talks into it, and the way the older looks at him, Hanbin knows that he won't be resting within their hotel room tonight. He just knows that the older is waiting hours just to get his hands on Hanbin at the end of the day and tear him apart with his hands, lips, teeth. As if analyzing his movements as if he was his prey.

  The older's hands are on him the second they get back into the quarters of the hotel room, pushing him against the wall before he could even slip off his shoes, fast, hushed whispers of Mandarin that he couldn't understand because it was so rushed, lips on his neck, the bites are bruising on his collarbones.

  Hanbin's eyelashes flutter within the dim yellow light of the entrance, lips parting and letting out noises of pure pleasure, showing his hamster-like teeth. "Hyung.."

  Hao's sweet-talking him up, but he can't understand a word. What he could understand was their mutual agreement of getting their clothes off as soon as possible.

-----------------------------------------------

Author's note: Woohoo!