Dohwan x Sangyi: {My Hyungie!} [M-ish]

POV: 3rd Person

  During I Live Alone, Dohwan had just been going about his one day with the cameras around his house. He doesn't pay mind as he wakes up, blackout curtains blocking the light from shining into his room. Though his bed looks like it could fit one, it could actually fit two.

  He liked to sleep in smaller beds, it gives him more chances to be closer with his Hyung, Sangyi who he's been dating even before their show Bloodhounds, meeting by coincidence, and they hit it off. The public doesn't know that, though. So he, in the public's eyes, they had only been friends with Sangyi for about a year. 

  He felt around the bed a bit when the alarm went off on his phone. He was prepared for it, but still felt empty when the older wasn't by his side.

  He'd slept lonely last night. But this was a live show, broadcasting on TV right now, probably. He had told Sangyi to pretend to visit him even when they lived in the same house, and beforehand they had taken all of Sangyi's things out of view. Things that made it obvious that Dohwan clearly hasn't been living alone.

  "Hyuuuung!" He smiles when he sees the familiar mouth on the door camera, opening the door right away and pulling him into a hug. Wrapping his arms around his shoulders, feeling the strong arms around his waist. His face breaks out into a smile even when he tries to school it.

  He feels like a child with Sangyi because the older constantly takes care of him. He was drinking from a herbal tea bottle when suddenly the older looked at his doodle. "Thank you for.." he splits out his drink with a laugh.

  "What's wrong?" Sangyi has a smile on his face, but Dohwan just giggles.

  "Why would you read that out loud?" The younger went to grab a rag to clean up the mess that he'd spat out of his mouth. Grabbing a spray bottle to water KingKing, his plant. "Oh, I forgot to do this."

  Sangyi laughs at him, and he expected a hug on the back, except it never came. He slightly pouts before putting the water spray away. He goes into his closet. "What are you wearing, Hyung?"

  "Hoodie." He hears the male's faint voice and nods.

  "Then I'll wear it too." Like a little brother, best friend and boyfriends with Sangyi, he throws on a hoodie, surprisingly matching (pretend it was) and walks out. It was pretty nice and cool out, so he was wearing sweatpants. "Let's go buy some plants, I found a place near." He pulls onto the older's sleeve.

  "Alright, alright. Let's go."

 ---------------------------------------------

  Dohwan had complained about how Sangyi had covered up his truck's back, wanting to grow a tomato garden in the back. And as ridiculous as it sounded, Sangyi thinks he might actually let the younger do that. They walk around, a store, picking out a drink - Dohwan also getting a gummy burger.

  They share it, Hwan's giggly nature warming up the car as they drove. Humming to some song, Sangyi's hand unconsciously making its way to the male's thigh. Just giving it a small rub. The younger doesn't flinch and even leans into the touch. Forgetting about the camera instantly.

  It wasn't like they were hiding their true selves, they were showing it all. Just not the.. Private matters that would cause a ruckus. Sangyi, who was focused on driving, no longer looked at the GoPro on his dashcam and just drove.

  He gasps when he sees the cute little cactus, his boyfriend already heading elsewhere. He places it to his ear, curious. He immediately goes to Sangyi, calling for him. "Hyung, come here!" He almost sprints over, but careful not to drop the thin glass.

  "It's the ocean." He places the opening to the older's ear, their eyes meet for a split second and say. Locking eyes. Both of their breaths are knocked out of their chest, their smiles slightly frozen. Dohwan was the first to be brought back to reality - surprisingly - and they walk a little more.

  "Let's lay down." The older says, and the younger questions, only to then carefully lay on the hammock in the middle of the jungle-like place. Smiling as he said whatever came to mind, imagination rocketing. His eyes sparkle at the older, who smiles fondly, taking pictures of him. There's a cut and immediately Sangyi jumps onto Dohwan, wrapping the male in his arms.

  "Hyung! We might break this-" The younger gasps, feeling a kiss on his neck, their lips connecting, caged in the older's arms.

  "If only we were home right now." Sangyi whispers into his ear.

  "L-let's go home after then, we can't just - do it here."

---------------------------------------------

  Right after they finished with the plants, they didn't do anything right away. Dohwan had probably forgotten about it with how he was drawing right now with the new things they bought in the black plastic bag and some food from a store. Just hanging about like friends do, even if Sangyi was staying way too later than most do.

  "You should have a sleep-over with me, Hyung."

  "Should I?"

  "Yeah! I'd be fun." Dohwan smiles, eyes turning into crescents like a fennec. There then came a crash of glass and they both look up. Sangyi was helping the male with the chair fixing. Sangyi immediately gets up, Dohwan following after, hiding behind him.

  Even if they didn't say a word, Sangyi knew he was upset that his favorite plant that caught his eyes upon first sight had shattered. It was so cute. But - the younger lets out a sigh, going into the kitchen to clean it up with the taller.

  "I'm naming it mad." He pouts, laying on the couch as they watched some last minute TV before going to bed. He lies on the older, who wraps his arms around his waist, kissing his head.

  "It's okay, it's still cute, isn't it?"

  "Tch, the only thing cute now is me." Hwan lays his head on the older's chest, still upset.

  "That's right, you are." Sangyi tilts his head before connecting their lips, a gentle gesture that shows how they've completely forgotten about the cameras in their house. The taller flips them over, pushing himself between the Maknae's legs, hands going up his comfortable matching hoodie that he was still wearing.

  The younger bucks his hips and immediately their lips crash, hands pinned beside his head as he lets the older take over, just as needy. "Hyung," Was the breathy word that he let out, gasping when he feels the older's big hand palm against his erection.

  "Jagi.."

  They should've remembered that the cameras in their house were live.

---------------------------------------

Author's note: Oh my god, dk how u do it like that~ blow my mind, but somehow u bring it right back, yeah oh my god, dk how u do it like that a ah