Fourth x Gemini: {Take Me Away!} [F]

We all missed them

POV: 3rd Person

  Fourth absolutely adores Gemini. With his entire heart and body vibrating to just be around his boyfriend whose boba eyes were so wide and lips curling into a wide excited smile, that he could barely contain himself. His heart feels as though it might burst with how much love it holds for Gemini, and yet persists because he loves.

  "I love you, na." He noses at the male's neck, kissing him silly and all over his face when they lay down on the couch together. The other boy's giggle is all he ever wants to hear. When Gemini laughs, his whole body follows, and he wraps his limbs around Fourth and traps him there, warm against his body and inviting him with his whole heart.

  Fourth loves.

  "I love you, too." The male's holding him close, and this is the only place he'd ever want to be. In Gemini's arms and letting him take him away. The pins the male's wrists above his head and assaults him with more kisses, earning more fits of giggles. A bunny indeed.

  The GeminiFourth had never been more wrong when the bunny-like boy gasps and digs his nails into his shoulders and tightens his fists around his hair. "I missed you, Fotfot!"

  "You have no idea."

---------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I still stand by 4thGem, ficlet!