Lee Gon x Jo Yeong: {Rumors} [F]

You thought I was done? Yeah. I thought I was, too

POV: 3rd Person

  It all started when they were at the red carpet of a modeling event in Corea.

  They've both kept their relationship away from the press, not wanting to create more problems. Gon was always vaguely aware of how his citizens have suspected him of dating various different people, with Yeong being on the top of the list. And it was reassuring to know that his kingdom was more than happy with accepting Yeong as Prince Consort.

  But still, neither the couple nor did the press was ready for them to come out to the public and proudly say that they were officially together for over five years. Something had happened tonight, however.

  Everyone knows that Yeong was a man who was hard to crack, hard to make laugh and impress - Gon will flaunt in anyone's face that he was the first, and the last to do so - so it came as a surprise when Yeong smiled for everyone to see.

  Gon was posing and Yeong was not far behind him, standing at a safe distance but enough to not interrupt his picture. It was only when the King turned back to him that he looked up, giving him a look. What was he doing? The shooting was not over yet.

  Then Gon scooped Yeong close to him, wrapping an arm around Yeong's shoulder and taking the younger by surprise. But Yeong had hid it behind a poker face, looking straight for the photographers, but not before he shot Gon a side eye.

  Then Gon had done something silly, it was simple. He'd tapped Yeong's shoulder and made a face. Yeong let out a small smile, and Gon smiled widely back at him.

  That was a small gesture, but the second they got back into the car, they'd already looked at the posts that were blowing up their devices. Yeong was apparently now dating Gon because he smiled at him.

  People really took every little thing seriously with them two, if anyone else had smiled at Gon, no one cared. But it was Yeong, someone who wasn't able to crack open. People had probably thought he wasn't able to smile at all.

  "They draw too many conclusions off of one little thing." Yeong tsked, crossing his arms as he spoke into his comms.

  "But they weren't wrong." Yeong rolled his eyes at that.

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Yeah, well