Fourth x Gemini: {Milan} [M-ish]

POV: 3rd Person

  For Gemini's birthday, they're going to Milan, Italy. And while their closeness could be said as fan service, under the surface it was nothing but a lie. Their relationship was nothing fan service related, and they were boyfriends. What was good about it? They don't even have to hide it because whatever they do with each other would just look like them doing their jobs.

  They are aware of the eyes and theories about them, yet, that was the point of shipping culture, wasn't it? With all of Thailand's Fujoshi's under their thumb, and they didn't even have to 'come out'.

  Gemini has a goal for one day that they would be able to, but that has a long way from now. Further into the end of their contracts with GMMTV when they would slowly get out of the public's view and, on their own terms, would come out and start another storm.

  A last storm that would then wrap up nicely.

  But right now, they focus on themselves.

  "Twenty kisses for you because it's your birthday, that's my gift." Fourth's looking up at the boy who sat behind him, refusing his present like a bratty child even though the male knew he wants it, too.

  "Mai ao! (I don't want it/No) I want something else." With his phone in hand, Fourth's recording their interaction to post it later. The camera's pointing to the back of his head and as he looks up at Gemini who sat higher, he mouths.

  "Something else, huh?" With a smooth raise of his eyebrow that effectively gets Gemini jumping off his spot and gasps, bunny-teeth showing and all, before flushing red and stomping off. Fourth now knows what Gemini wants, and he wasn't complaining.

  If he could afford it, he would give the bunny boy anything he wanted.

  Trimming the video short, he posts it and goes off on his way to pack for their flight.

--------------------------------------

  Really, Milan was a beautiful place, and the sights were just as spectacular. They spent half of their day going around stores and buying more things than they could hold, with Gemini pushing the shopping bags into his hands to run into other stores, Fourth could only look at his boyfriend with adoration.

  His giddy smile and hearty giggles when he finds something he particularly likes, like a man finding a beautiful gem in a wasteland, the younger boy feels like he had reached the peak of his life. To be with Gemini like this, to see him happy.

  On their flight, he had already given the boy half of his due kisses, now with their trip, he had five more remaining, but Fourth was sure Gemini would appreciate more than just twenty when they crash into the hotel, drunken on the wine they had tasted throughout the day.

  When Fourth kisses down his neck, the boy squirms and wraps his arms around those broad shoulders. "Ai'Fourth.." He whines, beckoning his boyfriend to do something more as his body burns with an intense heat from the inside out.

  "Mm?" He hums innocently as though he hasn't been dragging it out, kneeling between the male's legs and slowly pushing them together. Gemini's small gasps as they meet each other, but it was so agonizingly long that he could only feel frustration rather than focusing on the small amounts of pleasure.

  Fourth knows the male is greedy when it comes to him.

  So what's wrong with letting him wait?

  Fourth is also hard against his boxers, and he was completely fine with letting it sit there if it meant torturing the poor boy who was starting to grind down against him. "You know what I mean, nong fotfot-.. could you please?-"

  He doesn't continue, too shy.

  But the boy above him is close to giving in, he could tell.

  "Let's celebrate your birthday slowly."

----------------------------------------------------

Author's note: 4thGem is the agenda.