Daeheon x Minho: {For Me} [F]

Isn't it ironic how everyone is good except for the main character in XO Kitty? I can go on hour rants about how stupid she is

POV: 3rd Person

  Minho has been trying to get Daeheon to leave Kitty, and Yuri, for him. But indirectly, of course. He couldn't let the guy knows he likes him, and he didn't want the younger to think that he was fond of him - he has pride.

  So, when Kitty suddenly showed up, he was annoyed, Daeheon already has a girlfriend, and Kitty was apparently someone who was so obsessed with Dae that she thinks they were dating and that Dae was cheating on her - hah! She's absolutely delusional!

  So, when Minho wrapped his arm around Dae's shoulder, telling him about his options with Kitty or Yuri, he really meant that he himself could've been an option, after all, he has practically the same assets as Yuri, and he has a better personality than whatever Kitty has to offer.

  He pats Dae's back, leaving the bathroom, having Quincy brush his teeth with Dae. He stretched on the couch, turning on the TV, hogging it. He had thought about how good this idea was. After all, Dae would definitely open his eyes and choose him.

  Minho chuckled to himself, crossing his arms over his chest, watching Ghost Doctor - he had found the two males to have an interesting Bromance, and could blossom into more if it wasn't TvN, things like these don't show up on live airings, shame, really.

---------------------------------------------------

  "Why can't you just love me?" Minho's arms are wrapped around Dae who struggles to push him away, a small frown on his flushed face.

  "Hyung! Are you crazy?"

  "Don't you?" Minho's littering kisses on Dae as he tries to push his head away, whining like a child, but really, who cares? Minho's the type to get what he wants, when he wants, and Dae is no exception, even if he's not an object.

  But it wasn't like Dae was opposed, he was half-hearted in trying to push Minho away. Things around them aren't official, but soon it will be. Minho has high hopes. They're best friends and more. 

---------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Why does no one see the potential and ship them?