Joo Inhae x Seon Woohyeol: {Bite Me} [M]

Currently, watching Heartbeat

POV: 3rd Person

  Well, usually, vampires would bite humans, right? Woohyeol doesn't really bite them because he's not the type to do that. He's not one to hurt others unless they provoke him. But he's pinned down, tied by a red ribbon to his headboard as his human mate kisses him, pushing herself between his legs.

  He found that she had quite the peculiar taste in sexual intercourse, but of course, humans nowadays were quite different from back then. Some of them don't seem to like being the one to receive, instead being the one to like giving.

  Woohyeol isn't one to back down to something new, and the first time he did it, he liked it. There were many other things that came with the current liking of Inhae. She liked doing many things, and she likes having him be the receiver. With the new device that the humans nowadays have, it was possible.

  He's embarrassingly butt-naked and feels the coldness of the lubricant rub around his rim before pushing in. He gasps, fingers clawing at the ribbon. He could break out of it if he wanted to stop, but he doesn't. The pain he felt was so good he'll never get used to it, no matter how many times they did this before.

  She pushes into him and slips right through, he pushes down in impatience, knowing that it wasn't the full length, whining embarrassingly when she pulls out halfway of what she had in him. "You have to stay good to get the reward. You did so well today enduring it."

  That's right. He couldn't lose it now. For the entire day, he'd been walking around with this buzzing device deep inside of him. It had been a miracle he'd managed to endure it, as she'd only turned it higher when he was talking to people, which made him jolt with such high amount of times other people might've thought he was crazy.

  So he stays where he is and let her do what she wants, pushing in at a painfully slow pace, and he endures, letting out tiny whimpers, and she intertwines their hands on the headboard. She picks up the pace as kisses down his jaw. Nibbling behind his ear and biting.

  He moans, feeling the pleasure from the thrusts, yelping out in pain as he fully bites down onto his cold flesh, it bleeds for only a moment before healing immediately, but into a small bruise. Bite marks scatter over his fair skin. His legs pushed against his body until it folds over Inhae's shoulders.

  "A-ah-"

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I was keeping the requests closed to be able to post things that I wanted to post