Jiwoong x Seobin: {So Close, but So Far} [M]

Completely inspired by this one low-quality picture

POV: 3rd Person

  The moment Jiwoong opened Instagram, his breathing stopped. Seobin would be on Show Champion on the exact same day ZB1 would be there. His heart quickened. Seobin hadn't told him about it through their text, even though they regularly call every night before bed if they could.

  It's never verbally said between the two of them, but it was definitely clear that they miss each other. They don't say it between calls, treating it like the usual work distance. The two of them even suspects that the public knows they miss each other. He doesn't text his boyfriend, instead, he'll just wait for the day that comes.

  When they call that night, neither of them talk about it, but they both knew the other had known about the day that they'll finally meet each other for at least just a few hours.

  Jiwoong's excited.

----------------------------------------------

  He finds himself standing right in front of the younger, next to Matthew. WakeOne had already told him to not even glance or turn in the direction of Seobin in case of controversies because everyone knew by now that Jiwoong wasn't accepted as much for being an actor for BL.

  Seobin was so close, but yet so far from his reach. He hadn't seen the male's face directly, only the back of his head and side profile backstage, and they both know the other is silently breaking. He slightly jolts when he feels the younger against his back. The crowd behind them slightly push. Matthew's startled, he could tell, but he doesn't show it and continued on clapping and listening to the MCs.

  He could feel the hand grab the back of his shirt, drawing small, gentle soothing circles on his back. They were in the front so those in the back would see, Jiwoong's ears heated up from the thought of being like this in front of other idols. He blinks slowly a few times and leans back, relaxing as his shoulders slowly and subtly went down.

  Seobin doesn't say a word, and he doesn't either. He just lets it happen. The moment they went backstage, they had an extra few hours, but he felt himself dragged away by Seobin and he follows. Their hearts beat in their chests, palpitating, "Seobin-" He gasped when he's pinned to the door of the bathroom, pulled into a kiss.

  It doesn't take much for him to give in, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck. His lips easily swollen and his mouth taken over by the shorter's warm tongue, he hears the wrapper of something familiar, something that he hadn't heard in a while. A cap popping open.

  His lower half is discarded, and he feels a warm hand press against his entrance with the warmed up lubricant. He feels it press and slip in easily through his opened rim - he touches himself with the thought of Seobin for the last ten months without Seobin, he was lucky he had his own room in the dorms - stretching him out. He bites down on his bottom lip to suppress a weak whimper, eyes tightly shut as he feels the younger's three fingers in him.

  "I miss you, Hyung." It was the first thing the younger had said to him upon first meeting before pulling a condom, slathering it with lube and slamming himself right into him. Jiwoong lets out an embarrassingly barely contained loud moan as his hands claw at the male's dress shirt that was different from the comfortable 'school uniform' he was wearing. His nails dig into the shirt and even though the younger's skin was protected by the layer, it didn't stop Jiwoong from leaving small nail marks.

  The pace becomes erratic, hips snapping against Jiwoong's, his prostate and hole abused. He feels a hand wrap around his erection, and he gasps, big eyes shooting open as their lips slam together, and he comes, thankfully not all over their outfits but into Seobin's hand.

  "Hyung, you feel so good. Jiwoong-Hyung.. Hyung-" Seobin comes inside of him with a gasp, their lips meeting once again but this time softer, passionate and slow. Enjoying it. He feels the warm semen inside of him, and he pushes down more, so it would stay in for the rest of the day before he had to go shower back at the dorms or wherever else they had to go to clean up and rest.

  "I miss you." Jiwoong says in less than a whisper but audible enough for the two of them, panting and trying to catch his breath. Chin over the latter's shoulder, his legs wrapped around Seobin's waist, slightly dangling as he breathed. The younger stands there, also resting against him before pulling out, he cleans himself and Jiwoong, helping him pull on his pants.

  "I'll call you tonight, okay? I miss you so much."

  "I miss you too, Seobin-ah.."

  They leave each other with one last kiss, placing a mark on each other where it wouldn't be visible, and left the bathroom, going in different directions and fixing their hair that had already been down, so it was easy to fix.

  Even if the group doesn't say anything, they knew he went to meet with his boyfriend.

  Jiwoong looks forward to calling him tonight.

--------------------------------------------

Author's note: This was more of like a quickie