Vincenzo x Hanseok: {Triggered} [M]

Was supposed to be something else, but I gave up on that, maybe another day

Warning for non-con/dub-con

POV: 3rd Person

  Vincenzo isn't one to back down, and he's a pretty smart guy. An omega in disguise as an alpha, pretty big leap, but his family back in Italy had turned him that way. To make him protect himself and to grow into power in a world with ranks. His scent was of honey and cinnamon, very distinctive to anyone's nose, lest they're a beta.

  So, if he were so smart, why did he come out today to confront and face off the man that was his rival? Chairman of the Babel group, who's an alpha and would probably tear him apart even if Vincenzo himself had trained to do well during combat?

  Frankly, he doesn't know. Downing his last pill of suppressants and a scent blocker, he steps out of his car. This ensures him that it would last.

  Wrong. He was very wrong. As he was talking, he had suddenly taken a very... large whiff of the alpha's scent. Which was odd, as he has never had this problem before. Never had he smelled anyone's scent while being on his suppressant. His heat hasn't been around since he's been on suppressants.

  But there's a shimmer down in his stomach, and it burns up his body almost immediately. Gasping, he backed up, staring up at the man as he squirmed under those eyes. The dark orbs stared, then widened as Hanseok himself smelled the scent. An omega in heat. His throat let out an involuntary rumble, and it makes Vincenzo's instincts cower and beg. He doesn't do that, however, gritting his teeth and clamping his mouth shut.

  "Omega, huh?" Hanseok's pushing himself against him, and it's filling him with disgust. If only his omega could just sense the danger and run away. God, this is why Vincenzo always had suppressants. The irrationality is driving him insane. "Did my scent trigger you, babe?" Hanseok's all up in his space, the way his large hands traces at his waist, pulling him close, and how he can't fight it.

  "Alpha-" All Vincenzo could do was pant, desperation filled his eyes and so were tears, fingers grasping at the man's jacket and pulling him closer. He can't help but grind against the man as slick drips out from his insides. "Please.." It's pathetic, and it's all the Italian could think about, but he's drawn defenseless as their lips meet, as those hands slip under his pants and dipping right inside of him.

  "Your hole's so desperate for a knot, isn't it?" And all he could do was whimper and whine.

  When the chairman is stuffing himself inside of him, filling him up with his knot, all Vincenzo could do was cry in pain and desperation to get out and run. His brain tells him to stop, but his heart brings him closer to the brick of insanity as it begs for more from the alpha. He doesn't like it, he doesn't enjoy it. It hurts his pride, and it hurts his entire soul.

  When they finish, Vincenzo doesn't waste a second before hastily running off like an embarrassed wolf. Tail in between its legs.

  At least he got his evidence.

  Desperate to rat out on the Babel group.

  The lawsuit will be due.

-----------------------------------------------

Author's note: It was all planned