So Mun x M. Reader: {Secretive} [F]

Context: You're dating the Counter So Mun, except in secret.. because So Mun is sure every single one of them would freak out over him dating an evil spirit.

POV: 2nd Person

Mun was a pretty lonely guy, even if he went to school, he only had two other friends who he'd known since birth. And so, that naturally, would mean he'd never dated or had an interest in other girls (he'd never touched one unless it was his mom, his friend, or a counter and they were practically family to him).

You met him a while back before he joined the counters. You went to juvie way before for.. violent tendencies towards your family - easily gaining yourself a ticket with this demon droning in your ear. You gave in, but.. it wasn't that violent after you kept pushing it off, and now it was kind of just a friend. Invisible, and a voice in your head. It also seemed pretty on-board with the idea of you dating So Mun as well (Mun knows about your possession but brushed it off once he felt that you weren't dangerous).

Mun came home to the counters one day after your date - coming home super late and making every counter in the house stay up. He didn't even look up once from his phone to greet them, discarding his backpack at the door and giggling at his phone, typing rapidly.

"Teenagers.." Motak mutters to the rest of the Counters and they all hummed in agreement. The next few days, it didn't seem to get any better, running to his phone at every notification. Bringing it to dinner and scrambling to get his phone, sometimes eyes lighting up and sometimes dimming with disappointment when he saw the notification.

Today was already the 6th month mark of you dating, so you go on a date to celebrate. Dressing up nicely and waiting at the park. His friends by now knew about your relationship after finding a picture at the picture booth of you guys kissing after it fell out of Mun's bag (the meeting with them was a bit awkward as they scared you.. just a bit).

Mun left the counters after running out of the house and pulling on his shoes and fixing his hair, saying that he'd be back later, meeting you at the park.

"Hyung!" He smiles, walking over to you and sliding onto the bench. The hoodie covering him snuggly and warmly for the weather that was starting to cool rather quickly. You smile, kissing his nose.

His eyes crossed and flushed red, his soft hands laying limp in yours. Adorable.

You both walk around, holding hands and going to small shops, stopping at a place to play small arcade games. Entering and starting to play.

You shamelessly stare as his tongue sticks out in concentration (but ultimately still getting no plushies) and looking at every angle to grab the plushie, and it didn't work. You help him get one, bigger build caging over his as he leans back comfortably, eyes still glued to the claw.

"We got one we got one!" He yells and waves it around like a little kid. Wrapping his arms around your neck and pulling you into a kiss. You quickly grabbed onto his waist so he wouldn't have to go on his toes, practically sitting on your arms as you bend, holding him up and returning the kiss.

He giggles into the kiss, gasping when you push in your greedy tongue, placing him on the machine's controls and trapping him there. He was so happy that he summoned the Counter territory, to which he didn't even seem to notice and the territory expanded even bigger. Fingers trailing into your hair and pulling you impossibly closer, making small noises.

At this point, you were practically pushing him into the claw machine, full on making out and hopefully no one was seeing it through the windows.

You both stop dead when the door crashes open - the counters staring wide eyed at the both of you. Eyes probably about to pop out of its sockets. "Oh sh-" Mun's mouth is agape, catching his breath and lips swollen and covered with saliva. "Uh-"

"You!-" Motak launched himself at you, obviously planning to get the demon out.

"Wait, wait! He's kind!" Mun grabs him and pulls him off of you, pulling you up and putting you behind him, trying to barrier you from them despite being way shorter.

Everyone was still on guard however, and stared as you were taken back to the Counter's home. Sitting - or well strapped down - on a chair as they interrogate you much to Mun's disinterest. The younger sits at a chair, across the dining table and staring. He mouths a silent 'sorry!' and you just nod.

"He's not a bad person- guys.." Mun tries to budge into the conversation of many, MANY threats that they were telling you.

"Did he force you in anyway?" You could hear Hana ask Mun, eyeing him up and down. Mun's ears go red, you guys haven't gone that far. And for the record, you've gone as slow as you can despite the annoying voice in your head trying to push you a bit further.

"N-no! He'd never do that!" Was his quick reply, "Just believe me! He's really kind. I promise." And after more begging, they finally let you go. Mun drags you to his now one person room as Jokbong now has his own room.

"I'm so sorry about that, I didn't mean to-" You interrupt him, placing a kiss on the crown of his curly head of hair. He flushes, you pull him onto your lap. You were thankful he was the youngest of the team and had a curtain on the little circle window at the door and it blocks the people from view.

"It's okay, I don't blame you. That just means you really liked the kiss." You wink and he gives you a light slap on the shoulder.

"Tsk, whatever."

---------------------------------------

Author's note: Kiss The Rain by THAMA is soooooo >