NamJin: {Secrets} [F]

POV: 3rd Person

  Jin and Namjoon had been a couple for years, basically since their trainee days. The whole company and every group in Bighit (Or HYBE) knows and kept it a secret for a very long time.

   They never had a slip up until today. At a concert. The worst place possible, Namjoon was singing his verse, everything was fine. Jin had drank a bit before the performance secretly. He was kind of sober and kind of drunk, so he still was in his head.

   Everybody thought he just had a lot of energy today so no one paid attention to it, the older sat on the floor pulling the younger to sit down next to him. Though, as the concert progresses, the latter pulled Namjoon on his lap, making the crowd scream and yell.

   Namjoon's eyes widen as he kept going, pretending everything was fine. As the camera moves away to the Maknae he quickly turned pulling the mic away from their faces, "Hyung, what are you doing?! We're at a concert." Namjoon looked at him, panicking.

   "Shh.. It's fine, just pretend it's bromance or something." it clicked in the younger's head as he smelled the faint smell of alcohol coming from the older. "Hyung... you weren't supposed to drink, we've had this rule. We were supposed to after the concert."

   Then talking could be seen in the background of the phone-held camera, Namjoon clearly upset and Jin just spacing out, staring into space.

   The crowd was staring at the two filming videos, trending it ect, it was going insane but if only they knew about it and stop.

   Jin wouldn't shake it off and trailed his hands down to the younger's waist earning more screams from the crowd, his members finally noticed and needed to pull them away it was gonna go crazy as Yoongi tapped him on the shoulder moving the mic away from his mouth and told him to move as they were getting too close.

   Though the older whined he complied anyway knowing it might just end their whole group's career if anything happens.

--------------------------------------------------------

   Again though after a while as the new song played, their last song. Jin found himself with Namjoon again back hugging his waist, earning an audible gasp coming from the younger's mic.

   The other members paid no mind, thinking someone probably tripped and caught themselves, and kept on singing and messing around.

   The latter pulled the younger's chin, pulling down the mic on the both of their faces and pulled the younger into a kiss who was trying to push him away but couldn't and gave in, kissing back, forgetting the fact he was on a stage and tons of people were looking at him.

   The whole group ran over pulling them apart, making Namjoon realize, but the lights shut off as they said their goodbyes and pulled the oldest and the leader to the conveyor, "Yah! You guys!" Yoongi yelled at them.

   "I'm sorry, Hyung, he-" the latter was quickly shut up by Yoongi cutting him off, "Hyung, are you drunk or something?! We're gonna lose our job over this! We all are boyfriends, but we've never slipped up. It's not fair you're taking this huge chance of becoming a star because of your stupid mistake!" the rapper was furious as he stomped off, leaving his boyfriend to run behind him trying to cool him down.

   They felt bad for the smaller and quickly changed going home, Yoongi had been quiet the whole time still mad at them as he dropped himself off at his studio slamming the car door.

----------------------------------------------------

   Namjoon and Jin quickly turned on a Vlive apologizing for their behavior and hoped ARMYs would accept them, "We are sorry for what happened at the concert, knowing most will not accept. We will continue to make music, that is if we keep our idol image." Namjoon started off.

   "I hope we can continue to make music and send love and receive more as we go on, we are sorry for our behavior, and we will try to not make the same mistake again." Jin finished and turned off the 50-second video.

   They watched the feedback flow in replying on Weverse and other platforms. Most were positive, only 1-2% were bad feedbacks.

   The positive feedbacks told them it was okay and will support them whilst the rude feedbacks said consisting of wanting to leave, throwing hate, death threats so many more which made Namjoon upset.

   In Yoongi's studio he broke down crying locking his door, he left college for this, he starved and injured his shoulder for this, and it's going to end because of his two trusted members. He would trust them with his life, and it had gone to nothing. His boyfriend was knocking at his door, but he didn't move. It was making him upset.

   "Yoongs, baby. Can I come in?" he knocked on the door, there was no answer he was told what the password was by a staff and came in, shutting the door as it clicked. The smaller looked up, his eyes were swollen and cheeks were damped as he tried to push the taller out but failed.

   "Yoongs.." Hoseok hugged him tightly as he sat down on the couch, holding the other's legs around his waist. "Baby.. The feedbacks were good, we can keep our job. We can stay together." the sentence made the older looked up as his tears stopped streaming down his face.

   "W-what?"

   "Yeah, we can keep going. Stop crying." He wiped the latter's tears.

----------------------------------------------------

  They celebrated too much that night and got even more out of hand.

----------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I made this an individual oneshot book a long time ago. But I'm moving it here for space, so please ignore the mistakes. I made it when I was like 12