Yo x Pun: {Silly Goose!} [F]

Originally was going to be something else, but we're ending up w/ 1000 Years Old. Hopefully I'll clutch up and make that DBD fic because Charles and Edwin has been plaguing my mind

POV: 3rd Person

  Pun is a rather cute vampire, smiling brighter than the dark tones of his clothing, and Yo can't help but let the man get his way. Yo has to let Pun get his way or else the cat-man would pout and sulk endlessly until Yo gives in, and he doesn't usually last for more than a few minutes of the man's pout and sparkling eyes anyway.

  To see the vampire smile so brightly as he gets his way, jumping into Yo's lap to litter him with small pecks and kisses, chanting his name, "Master Yo is the best~" and curling his tall body into Yo's wider build.

  Yo's been hit with a slight, slight problem. This new guy that has gone into the picture. Somchai. Who seems to just want Pun to himself, and okay, Pun isn't his, but neither was he Somchai's. He has caught the man lean closer to Pun, closer than necessary, and leaning into his neck. Pun barely makes a move to push him away, rather just tilting his head away, only for it to be met with Somchai's nose anyway.

  If Yo had never intervened, he had thought that Pun would've been pushed into his own room and things would've escalated. He'd seen the way the other vampire's hands lay comfortably against Pun's waist, how they squeeze ever so slightly, and it infuriates Yo. Being the start of all his worries.

  "Pun, where are you?" Right now, however, Pun has dragged him into a game of hide and seek, even Tuiye was gone within the cramped apartment room. Seriously, with how messy this place was and with how small the room is, there's really no place that Pun can hide.

  When he got close enough, a closet door flung open, revealing the cat that trotted out to go to its eating place, and then Pun tackles at him, giggling like a child and straddling his lap, arms wrapped around his neck. Yo's backside doesn't take the landing very well, but he endures it for the happiness of Pun, who was so happy he was practically vibrating and bouncing in Yo's lap.

  "Master Yo, I caught you!"

  "This is not how hide and seek works, Pun."

  "Silly goose! It wasn't hide and seek, I just wanted to scare you! So? Were you scared?" His eyes are sparkling at the human, who seemed to be forever entranced in his sunny-smile, ironic as it sounds. Pun kisses his nose, giggling even more.

  Of course, Yo gives in, with a kiss on the vampire's neck, he mutters a silent, "I'm was so scared." Though, Yo doesn't bother faking his voice.

  "Mnh" Pun shuffles in his lap with a satisfied hum.

  Yo might just be set for life with the older's endless charms.

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I had no idea where this was going, but I hope it was cute.