Park Chanyoung x M. Reader: {Eye Candy} [M-ish]

From Sweet Home S2

Context: Chanyoung is described by many as eye candy, but he's yours to look at, no one else.

POV: 2nd Person

  You have always heard others call Chanyoung handsome, a type of 'eye-candy' for the women to feast on and occasionally some men. It never really bothered you since the male was your boyfriend and there was nothing wrong with that, you want to flaunt him out and show them what they can't have - but that would only work if they knew that he was your boyfriend.

  They didn't know anything about the both of you, thinking that you both are single and ready to mingle even in this situation. Where there are monsters running around and everyone is at risk of being turned into one.

  There's a particular girl that has been trying to court the male for a while, which naturally rubs you the wrong way. After all, she should just take the hint and go. With how many times you've watched them from afar, Chanyoung has always pushed her away in any way he could, glancing at you with a helpless expression.

  You would always intervene and get him out of those situations and bring him back to your shared post, and the day would go on from there. Casual like nothing had happened.

  But she had been extremely persistent lately. Pushing herself at Chanyoung whenever she had the chance, and you've just had enough. "Get the hell away from him, and take the d*mn hint." You push yourself between the two, a strong tan hand grabbing at Chanyoung's wrist, tight as you pull onto him and drag him out.

  You only let him go after you've reached your room - being a soldier had its perks, you get a room, but of course with a roommate, and you just so happen to get Chanyoung - he stares up at you with a frown. "Hyung, you know she's like that."

  "But you're mine." Your hands grab around his hips, grip unforgiving, and you could see him flinch beneath your touch. For a moment, one of your eyes turn black as you blink at him, in stable control of your being.

  Bending down to meet his lips. You could feel the warmth as he kisses you back, small arms wrapping around your neck and pulling you impossibly close. You hum into his lips as you lift his shirt, a claws tracing over his abs. This had not been the first time you've done this, but Chanyoung could never seem to get used to the feeling.

  You kiss down to his neck, nibbling gently but just enough for a visible mark to blossom. You should've stopped there, but there's a desire that you want to chase. To show that girl that he was yours, and yours only. The only one who gets to watch him, look at him, was you.

  "Do you know how many times I've wanted to rip her apart?" You growl, pushing yourself into him as he muffles himself, eyes prickling with tears at the stretch. He could only whimper, unable to look at you as he tries to collect himself by staring up at the ceiling, fragile perfect fingers clawing at your shoulders for support.

  "Mine. Mine."

  You let him lay above your chest as he sighs silently, "'M yours.." He mumbles, spent.

  And he is yours, for you to look at and observe. No one else's.

------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Very aware that I've only been posting M-ish