Fourth x Gemini: {Skirts} [M]

POV: 3rd Person

  Fourth would say he's a saint. Everyone knows he's a saint. That's why his emoji is a sunflower, after all, because all he does is face the sun, aka his Gemini. He's pretty kind and loving, and anyone in the world would say Fourth is the sweetest person on Earth.

  Maybe it was because they haven't seen the fan service side where they have to be GeminiFourth. The fans only get to see the side that they're able to show, because that's the brand. The whole thing was GeminiFourth, and not FourthGemini.

  They had sat themselves in the conference room, now made an official couple for the entertainment company. Issue? Since Gemini was Tinn, he was now top. Even as they had told GMMTV that, no, it would've been easier for them to be FourthGemini, it just.. didn't fall through. Fourth had almost impulsively told them that Gemini and he were already in a relationship with each other and that was their dynamic.

  But.. well. Their bedroom dynamics aren't for the company to know.

  So, Fourth does as he's told, and so was his bunny boyfriend.

  There were a few times when Fourth's hand slips down the Gemini's small waist or big hips. When Fourth chases his lips when he thought no one was looking and Gemini looks all helpless and reaches for his hair to tug into a kiss before they get caught by a manager who was way more on guard than they were.

  Fourth chases.

  And Gemini stays and lets him chase.

  Fourth had wondered if their stylist has been changed out. Because, frankly, their wardrobes have been changed. Gemini in a cropped pink suit jacket and a cropped vest inside, showing his bare chest that was covered just enough. His stomach covered by a laced checkered veil that had showed most of the skin underneath, and a black almost-knee length skirt with chained boots.

  From the torso up, he looked adorable. With that checkered beret and him chomping on a snack with his cheeks so full that he looked even more bunny-like. But from the waist down..

  Fourth was sure if he had let his eyes trail anywhere lower, he might pop a boner right at this event and drag Gemini into the bathroom somewhere and f*ck him raw until his mascara stains his puffy cheeks.

  His eyes were made quite vibrant tonight, to really make his doe eyes stand out. Gemini pulls down his crop top shyly, and it makes Fourth chuckles stupidly into the air. He knows he looks smitten, but there's nothing he can do when he just wants to coddle Gemini and push him into his bed and kiss him forever.

  When they do get a break though, for about an hour and a half for lunch, camera cooling, and outfit change, Fourth made sure that the dressing rooms were free of any staff, before shoving Gemini right onto the makeup counter and shoving his hard, clothed member, against the male's plump back side.

  "Ai'Fot!" The male struggles for a bit, but his hips are moving back to just rub against Fourth a little more, using his bunny teeth to bite down on his bottom lip in order to muffle the small whine that was threatening to spill out from the back of his throat. "W-what are you doing? We have to change soon..!"

  "Don't act all innocent when your hole has been begging for me." Fourth's hand trails up against the male's thigh, up the skirt and feeling at the skin-tight shorts beneath, his other hand on Gemini's hips, drawing small soothing circles.

  "Mnh.. quickly." Gemini beckons. The clock is ticking so they have to be quick, this isn't their first rodeo either, so it should be fine. As Fourth slips himself in, the male under him gasps, hands shooting towards the mirror before him to find something to take onto.

  "So good for me, baby." As the younger male thrusts, their breaths get hotter. Sweat mingling in the air as the mirrors begin to fog up in the small room. After all, it was only the two of them, so there wasn't much luggage. The taller had tried to keep his whimpers in, as he knew these walls were thin, but he couldn't bring himself but to beg for more.

  "Fourth, oh my God-" His moans are loud, as he's a loud whiner. His shoulder blades filled with marks, hips grabbed so hard they're starting to leave small bruises that would last a few days less than the hickeys, and his lips swollen.

  When they pant, coming down from their highs together, Gemini spills out with an innocent bunny smile, but it was like his soul had left his body due to how tired he had felt, "I knew that skirt would do something."

--------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Manipulative little Gem