Taemoo x Sunghoon: {Make it Up} [M]

I'm doing this as an apology for the constant Dead Boy Detectives content, I'm trying my best to not make the last 80 chapters about them. Please spread the word!

POV: 3rd Person

  Sunghoon had made a mistake on the files. He didn't know how it had slipped out of his fingers and had made a mistake that was so easily avoidable. His mind had been occupied by so many things lately, and it was hard to keep up when there are so many things being thrown at him all at once.

  He had always been able to juggle it, but with his mind fumbling at the near-wedding that Taemoo was almost forced into with a whole fake relationship and them getting absolutely ridiculed by the older's grandfather, that's all he could think of. Sunghoon could only think about how much of a disappointment he was, dragging Taemoo down with him.

  He bit at his bottom lip as the older scolded him, like a boss would do because it's their working hours. Sunghoon felt tears brimming at his eyes as he bowed his head and let Taemoo rain on him with his strong voice. "How could you-" The CEO merely sighed before pinching the bridge of his nose. "Are you distracted or what? Do your job."

  The older collapsed into his chair and waved him off into his own office to work on it, and the secretary could only quietly excuse himself, not even saying a word as he felt as though if he did, his voice would've given him away and distracted the both of them from their workload even more. They're both stressed, having to arrange all the plans for the upcoming Pride campaign. Since coming out, the press had been relentless, and Sunghoon had heard about them from those under him, but luckily, the job wasn't overseen by him and most presses had been denied until Taemoo had requested one to be taken.

  Of course, GoFoods did things for Pride, never going above and beyond because why would they? It's only a marketing ploy to get people to buy, and in Korea, of all places, not much was required for the minority to be happy. Even as part of the community themselves, it was unfortunate, but there wasn't anything they could do at the time.

  Sunghoon was wasting away at his work, frowning to himself as he pushed the feeling of sorrow deep within his chest to ignore it for the rest of the day. It was slowly building the more he worked, but as the clicks on his keyboard drowned out the drumming of his heartbeat, he calmed. It took him by surprise when Taemoo knocked at his door, slipping in the small crack of the door and standing there rather apologetically.

  "I'm sorry." Taemoo's whispering into the silence of the office, and the secretary could feel the dam break within his eyes, bearing out his heart to Taemoo as he sobbed into his hands, glasses lifted to his head. He could only sit uselessly on his chair, as if he held no other bone in his body to get up and move.

  "Jagiya.." The older's cradling his face into his hands, wiping his tears and taking the glasses off his head, placing them half-heartedly on the desk before leaning down for a kiss. The tie is tight in Sunghoon's fingers, afraid that if he let go, Taemoo would retreat out of the room as if he was never here. As if the apology was just something to get him to stop being sad and mopey. A sensitive boyfriend who couldn't take it.

  "Hyung." He pouts and wraps is arms around the older's torso, pushing his head into the man's stomach, and he could hear the heartbeat from below. He's messing up his hair that he took an hour every day on, but it doesn't matter because all he wants is the warmth of the older man. "Can I.." He doesn't have to finish his sentence for the older to nod, lifting him and sitting down so Sunghoon could be comfortably set on his lap as he worked.

  "Let Hyung make it up to you, hm?" Sunghoon couldn't be any happier when he feels a hardening erection start from beneath him, and he nods, lifting for the older to slip out and himself. Sliding on with ease because they had done it just last night - seriously, Taemoo was drunk - and he shuffled.

  With hands snugly on his waist, as if fitted to be there like a puzzle, he began to work with the older's movements lifting him and guiding him back down. He hummed out silent moans but with the comfortable slowness of it all, he only felt pleasure but not enough for him to be loud about it. Not to brag, either, but the secretary had found himself to be quite good at keeping himself down lest other workers were to walk past their offices.

  He couldn't and wouldn't take the risk.

  It's nice, and it's quiet, and Sunghoon's basking in the older filling at his walls. Starting to move himself once he reached the finishing of his work and dropping himself down without warning. He let a moan escape his lips, it was rather filthy- and the older had groaned. Hands tightening down his hips.

  "Hyung. I'm done." His sentences don't make it to see another second when Taemoo slams him down against his own desk and ravishes him right there. On the strewn papers and folders that Sunghoon would've scolded him about if not for his voice getting interrupted by his own involuntary moans before quieting back down.

  "Let me make it up to you. I'm sorry."

  Taemoo has been feeling guilty this entire time as Sunghoon warmed him. Yet, he had already forgiven him before he had even finished. Taemoo was a dork. "Ah- ah-" After attempting to speak, he had ultimately decided to shut his mouth and reassure him later.

  It would only be so long that Sunghoon could stay upset at him for.

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's note: UGH