YeonBin: {Loud} [M]

POV: 3rd Person

  "H-Hyung!" Soobin gasps, whimpering as the older slams into him from the back, making his body shake as it moves with the rhythm. Yeonjun was never really gentle in times like these where they're in a hotel on tour.

  His mouth is being muffled after that loud yelp as their neighbors - the Maknae trio - are Live on Weverse. "You don't want the audio to pick up, now, do you?" Yeonjun whispers into his ear, a groan following as he let's another powerful thrust come through and slam into Soobin's hole.

  "Nghh-" Soobin shakes his head as he tries to keep the noises in. Letting out an airy noise when the shorter nibbles at the back of his ear. Yeonjun is moving quicker, but less harsh. The younger knows the latter just wants to drive him insane.

  He pushes back against Yeonjun to get a harder thrust, but the older slaps his a** and slams even harder into him, one hand on his hip to keep him in place and the other now on the back of his neck to push him down against the pillow.

  The taller can't breathe, and it makes the pleasure double. Overly sensitive to everything as Yeonjun drives himself into him, repeatedly hitting his prostate and it's so hard to keep quiet even when he's muffled by the pillow.

  The bed is starting to creak within Yeonjun's strength and he's moving the bed with him on each thrust. The bed starting to hit against the wall. "H-Hyung! Anghh, please-" He's asking for something but he doesn't even know what, his hole stretched as he feels himself getting lifted, so he's half-kneeling and half-sitting on the older.

  Suddenly, Yeonjun's length is deeper, and he comes almost immediately, a cry leaving his lips and he was sure their Maknaes heard him. Legs shaking and threatening to let him fall directly onto the older.

  But Yeonjun seems to want him to be directly down because he pulls his hips down and makes him stay, thrusting upward into the warmth that engulfs him.

  He's overstimulated, and the older keeps going, pulling at his hair, his head pulled back so their swollen lips meet.

  He drops onto his stomach as they're finished, lips puffed up, body filled with marks and they're both satisfied.

---------------------------------------------

  Kai's eyes widen as he hears the loud moan from his Hyungs. He looks to Beomgyu who gets it and starts screaming with him to mask out the noise, while Taehyun sits there, trying to hear what was going on because he really didn't know what was going on.

  They make louder noises to mask it out as they raised their voice when they speak so they wouldn't let the audio go through to MOAs.

  "I think it's time we go now, I'm a bit hungry." Taehyun makes an excuse for them and they end their Live.

  "Ugh.. Yeonjun-Hyung!" Kai balls up his fist in annoyance.

---------------------------------------------

Author's note: What's going on? Tbh, Idk, I did this off of a TT I saw that popped up as soon as the app opened (the Maknae trio hearing some noise and masking it)