Jiwoong x Seobin: {A Contestant} [M-ish]

POV: 3rd Person

  Jiwoong knows that Seobin had joined Boys Planet a while back, thankfully, the male had decided to stay away from him for a while - even though not so subtly sometimes getting way too close to Jiwoong.

  The views for Mnet skyrocketed after people realized that two BL actors of the same show would be in. Though Seobin sometimes doesn't understand why Jiwoong puts up a wall to him 90% of the time, it was probably for the better because the moment he saw the Love Killa performance, he dragged the male backstage, somewhere secluded in the warehouse and took him right there.

  Their relationship remains hidden, but the signs of it were not. Seobin is an actor and a dancer, Jiwoong acted with him and of course they hit it off. But still, Boys Planet wasn't ready for their true relationship, and neither was the world.

------------------------------------------

  The boys were surprised when they saw Seobin at the door to their dorm. Wondering what was here for, Seobin didn't end up making it into the final cut of Boys Planet. He was dressed nicely and asked for Jiwoong who was busy doing whatever in his shared room with Hanbin and Hao.

  "Coming!" Jiwoong's small shout could be heard from the room, quickly coming out and placing in an earring in one lobe before slipping on his shoes. He was also nicely dressed - even if they were casual clothes, Jiwoong seemed to look good in everything.

  He opens the door and is immediately slammed into a hug and kisses showering at his barefaced, devoid of makeup but still stunning as ever. "Hyung! I'm so proud of you, I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you earlier."

  "Seobin-" Jiwoong slightly separates them, nudging his head towards the members whose jaws have dropped open, Hanbin standing there and moving backwards. Gyuvin's slow hands covering Yujin's eyes, who was pulled out of his shock to try and push his hands away, whining with the lines somewhere of 'I'm an adult now, Hyung!'.

  "Oh. I forgot.. Sorry guys," He has small gift bags in his hands, placing them on the table. "I'll borrow Woongie-Hyung for a few hours~ I bought you guys gifts, look at them!" Seobin doesn't waste another second before pulling onto Jiwoong and dragging him with a giggle.

  "I'll be back, guys!"

------------------------------------------

  Seobin took him almost everywhere for their date, movie theater, cafe, dinner. Then back to their shared home that Jiwoong hadn't been at since Boys Planet, stumbling around before landing on the kitchen counter where they would usually eat food, but sometimes - not so much.

  Tonight was one of those nights, pushing Jiwoong against the counter and pulling him in for a heated kiss, tongues clashing as he feels the older wrap his arms around his neck, pulling him down, bending over him. It doesn't take long for their positions to switch, Seobin behind a Jiwoong who was bending over the counter, a**-naked and spread legs.

  The younger lays his chest over the male's back, pushing in as he plants opened-mouth kisses. He could feel the taller's legs shake, already wanting to give out, even when Seobin wasn't even bottomed out. He ultimately slams in when his patience run out, feeling the warmth engulf him.

  "S-Seobin.." The latter head turns, hand pulling back, so he could grab a fist full of Seobin's hair, pulling him up and letting the younger kiss him senseless as he thrusts, bucking his hips and earning a loud yelp. Seobin feels like he'll have to drop off a dazed Jiwoong.

------------------------------------------

  And so he did come back to the dorms, dropping off Jiwoong who could barely walk - after all, they did go five rounds more than just that, making up for the time they've left off. Jiwoong's tired, and he almost falls flat on his face the second he enters the dorm and toed off his shoes.

  The members stare. It was seven in the morning - Jiwoong hadn't slept a wink - and Yujin was hastily trying to get on his tie, it was picture day. Gunwook and Gyuvin helping him like parents. "Hyung, you're back!" Yujin beams and he returns a smile, though it was clear he was tired.

  "We love the presents, thank you." Hanbin pulls Seobin into a light hug, then turning to Jiwoong. His big hamster-like eyes stare at him. "Oh- You didn't sleep well?" It takes him a bit longer to observe before seeing the love bites on the back of Jiwoong's ear, his own face turns red before ushering their oldest into the bathroom. "Go to sleep, Hyung!"

  "Thanks for bringing him home - Yujin wouldn't stop whining." Gyuvin teases their youngest, who kept denying it, but the way his big eyes widen told otherwise.

  "No problem, you guys wouldn't mind if I stay? We're both a bit tired." He tells the leader who nodded in approval, then heading into the kitchen to get out a lunchbox for Yujin that they all tried at making.

  "Jiwoong-Hyung, let me shower with you!" It was what everyone heard throughout the dorm after a knock and a door clicking open.

--------------------------------------------------

Author's note: The updates and requests will come short, I don't even know what I did with this I'm in such a bad block, I apologize!