Gun x Tinn: {Laundry} [M]

Based on the laundry scene in the special but spicy

POV: 3rd Person

  All day, Tinn has been trying to tell Gun - who also return his feelings but wasn't able to reciprocate it - to tell him he likes him. He comes back to Tinn's house, where outside was their washing machine. He takes off his uniform to show just skin underneath, soft and delicate, inviting and porcelain.

  Gun feels himself haywire, getting semi-hard, thankfully not noticeable but uncomfortable for him in his pants nonetheless. Thoughts filling his mind, he's end up sinning for Tinn one of these days. He wants to bite him, from his jaw down to his milky thighs that would sometimes come up his legs when he sat or when Tinn got so hot that he decided to roll his shorts up.

  "I'm doing all of this for you today, shouldn't you tell me you like me?" He's doing those cute eyes at Gun, and he can't help but grab his hips, push him against the washing machine and place him on top of it. Tinn sits on it, propping his arms on Gun's shoulders. A hand plays with his hair.

  Gun slams their lips together, and he hears a gasp of surprise, only to be reciprocated with an equally clumsy kiss. They were inexperienced, but it felt good. The older's long legs wrap themselves around Gun's waist and pull him close.

  The small soft hands that had never worked themselves cup his face and pull his hair, he groans into the kiss and push himself even closer to Tinn. Maybe it was because of their teenage hormones, but they really can't keep it in anymore. He carries Tinn off of the machine and carry him inside the house, up the stairs and into the male's bedroom, where he slams the door shut after throwing Tinn down and locking the doors.

  "Ah- Gun!-" The school president yelps out when he feels those cold hands break him free of his belt, going right under his shorts and undergarment, palming him and rubbing him slightly before pushing his shorts down all the way.

  He trembles under the touch, gasping as their lips connect, Gun's tongue shoving its way into his mouth like it was nothing, manhandling him, so he would be between his legs, pinning Tinn down and rubbing himself against him. Tinn is leaking everywhere while Gun stays hard, trying to get as much friction against the older, pushing down his own shorts and undergarment.

  He wouldn't do anything else but this, but the more he rubs his erection against Tinn's own, he just wants to slam it into the warm hole that was agape, open for him. He knows Tinn plays with himself, stuffing himself with his own fingers until he came, moaning Gun's name. He wants the real thing.

  "Where do you-"

  Tinn cuts him off as if he knew what he was going to say. "Bottom drawer under the socks." And Gun scrambles, finding condoms that had never been used, still in the full pack, but the lube had been almost done. Gun puts on the condom clumsily, rubbing the lube over it, going right back into his position before, over Tinn and between his legs, and slowly shoved himself inside.

  The yelp Tinn lets out when he's too big for him to handle, how his knuckles went white from grabbing onto the sheets his hair already messed up, face flushed red as if he was a tomato. His big doe eyes staring helplessly and glossily back at Gun.

  Those soft hands of his cups Gun's face, kissing him and keeping him down as he pushes in. Whimpers leaving the taller's plump lips. "G-Gun." Tinn pushes himself down when he's ready, the younger doesn't waste a single second before pounding, unable to keep it in any longer. He shoves himself deeper, plowing his way through.

  He slams into a spot and Tinn cries, tears bursting out of his eyes as he moans, biting down on his lip and whimpers, his face somehow turns even redder out of embarrassment of the desperate noise he just lets out, but Gun only continues, slamming into the exact spot until Tinn releases all over the two of them, panting and gasping for air.

  Gun had just broken the club's rule that he himself made - but.. that had been long gone since they've kissed two hours ago.

  "Gun.." Tinn smiles at him and the shorter only has the mind to pinch his chubby cheeks, then bending down to meet Tinn's lips before pulling away and biting the other side, earning an adorable giggle.

  "You are so~ Sodium, Radium, Potassium, na~" Gun coos, using Tinn's own pickup line on him. The nerd loves the science jokes and the stupid Math puns and equations, even if Tinn was technically a loser, that doesn't stop Gun from loving him to the end of the world.

-------------------------------------------

Author's note: That frog song from Our Skyy 2 stays in my head rent free