RiWoong: {Professor} [M-ish]

(Clearing up, Ricky entered college at 18, [by 22 Jiwoong is 28] graduated at 24 [by 24 Jiwoong is 30])

POV: 3rd Person

  Ricky might have a thing for his new professor, Kim Jiwoong. But that's not important right now, the important fact is he's currently standing right in front of the man's desk, looking down at him who sat there, cross-legged in those tight dress-pants and shirt.

  Even in the simplest outfits he still manages to look good, when would Ricky find a person like this? So fine but so adorable as he tripped about three times in each lecture, stumbling on his own words as his ears turn red. Embarrassed, pushing up his glasses to try to cover the blush on his face.

  The guy was pretty young, still, about 28 and well Ricky's 22, there was only such a little gap between them, and it wasn't even illegal - well, to some extent anyway. But, anyway, he'd already gotten sidetracked to the thing at hand.

  Ricky had forgotten about his overdue work from a week ago, and Jiwoong wasn't happy.

  "Mr. Shen, you do remember that email I sent you about your overdue works, don't you?" His voice is in a disappointed but calm tone, though it was clearly a warning not to piss him off any more than he already had. But with the way the man is looking at him, it's hard to not find him cute rather than threatening - Jiwoong never looked threatening in the first place, despite his cold looks.

  "I forgot, professor, I promise it won't happen again." He fiddles with his hands, unsure of what to do. He's in trouble, but well Jiwoong seemed to have always found a solution for everything even if it was troubling like this and.. Annoyingly tardy.

  "How could you graduate like this?"

  It doesn't matter to Ricky how he'd graduate, no matter how good or bad he did, he'll still take over his father's company back in China anyway. He's only doing this to get somewhat of a degree, so he could go back home and live the rest of his life behind a luxurious desk and drown in work, even if it's not what he wanted.

  "I'm sorry, is there anyway I can fix this?"

  Jiwoong hums, surely he already has something in-mind. Though.. It might not be very ethical for how they're in a teacher-student type of position. But it wasn't like he didn't notice how Ricky stares at him as he walks - most people look at him in that way, and as much as he doesn't really pay mind, something about this particular guy sparked it in him. But alas, he'll have to wait.

  He sighs, "Just get it done by tonight and send it to me through the email, don't be late or else I'll really mark it as a permanent fail."

  "Yes sir."

---------------------------------------------

  "R-Ricky!"

  "I know you wanted this last week when you said I could just send the overdue work through your email." Ricky rams into the older, hand on his tie as he keeps the man over his wooden desk that was creaking back and forth by their force.

  "P-please" He hears the airy gasp, and he continues to push, chest pressing against the older's back, hand on the male's erection that had been covered by a condom to not make a mess when they come because to ruin the papers and the perfectly good suit was not on Jiwoong's card even if it sounded hot.

  "Don't you think we'd be quite a match, Jiwoong?" He ruts into him, kissing under his ear and getting an unintentional push back into his member as Jiwoong flinches.

  "O-oh f*ck-" Jiwoong rolls his eyes to the back of his head, seeing stars as he comes, but the younger only continues right into him, giving him the over stimulation along with the afterglow - this might just be the best time he'd had since the sad hookup he had with some guy at a bar five years ago.

---------------------------------------------

  Something happened within the next two and a half years that after Ricky graduated, he immediately grabbed him to the nearest enclosed space, away from his family and the professor to himself. Maybe or maybe not, they've gotten something within the four walls of the classroom, but neither of them said anything that'd make them official.

  "You know, after this, you'll have to move."

  "But, what if I don't want to, sir?"

  "What do you mean? You worked for this for six years, you can't just.." Jiwoong's voice trailed off, not looking at him in the eye. His glasses down to his nose when he finally looks up at Ricky. Adorable as ever. "You can't just abandon your work because we're-"

  They've never made it official that they were dating, they've.. Had unspoken activities within the classroom, at either of their apartments and dates here and there to which they'd stay over at each other's face, kissed each other randomly but... it's not like either of them had actually asked each other out.

  "You knew this wasn't actually my dream job, it doesn't matter to me." He connected their lips, a hand under the older's chin, lifting it up, a hand on his wide hips as he pins him to the wall of the rusty bathroom. He pulls Jiwoong by the tie, tightening it and earning a whimper, to which he swallowed greedily.

  He feels those cold hands grab onto the back of his hair, pulling as they kissed, legs wrapping around his waist and pulling him close, their chests and hips touching. He could see the erection poking painfully at the older's dress pants.

  He doesn't waste a second before unbuckling the belt and pulling down the male's nice pants, undoing his own before pushing in, slamming in harshly. "Professor, do you realize how loose your hole is after you let me f*ck you? I'll miss this."

  Ricky feels the nails dig into his back, arms wrapped around his shoulders as he thrusts, slamming in almost violently, but it had only gotten moan after moan. Jiwoong's voice is high-pitched when he hits that soft spot, and comes almost immediately, more sensitive than usual. His eyes are widened when the older suddenly sobs into his shoulder.

  "Do you have to go?"

  "I won't, if you don't want me to."

  "I'm sorry, it's selfish."

  "If that's selfish for you, then what would you call it when I want you all to myself? Ssaem?"

  "S-shut up and keep going," He lets Ricky catch up with his own high before letting them leave.

  Ricky is sure he's staying in Korea.

------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I saw Jiwoong in glasses, and came up with this