TaeWoong: {Spread.} [M]

POV: 3rd Person

  Everyone knew this single choreo was dangerous. They look in the mirror as they practice, and Jiwoong got it in one go. His head moving to the side to show his sharp jawline, arms propped under him like a stand, so he'd be lifted, one leg on the floor while the other spreads upward and to the side, sweeping flawlessly under the other leg before he pushes himself down, legs crossing and pushing himself back up.

  Taerae can't bring himself to look away from the mirror, staring at Jiwoong who kept doing it over and over. His legs spreading beautifully. As much as he tries to not make it sound kinky - there was no way to word it anything else.

  Their eldest simply looked ridiculously beautiful in that one swift movement. Especially when he lifted himself up and had to move his right leg aside, head turned showing his side profile, sweat dripping from his jaw down to his neck, glistening even under the dim lighting.

  He's the second youngest of the Hyung Line, he shouldn't be thinking of his Hyung this way, but how could he help himself? He crouches in front of Jiwoong without realizing, grabbing his right leg that was in midair. "Hyung, let me help you."

  So of course, the older smiled at him. They were the only ones left, as Taerae had a part in New Kids on the Block for his own breakdance and Jiwoong just wanted to perfect some things. "Thank you, Taerae-ah."

  He keeps his hand under the male's knee, they take a small break and Taerae just says random bullsh*t of how to make the choreo better, even if they were good tips, that wasn't what he was between the older's legs for. Jiwoong innocently keeps his legs spread wide with Taerae in between them as he drinks some water that was right next to him.

  He turned to Taerae to give him the water, but a pair of wide lips slammed onto his, taking him by surprise. His hips easily pinned down and his arms shook, making him fall back onto his elbows. His eyes are doe wide, but he doesn't push the younger away. Letting him do whatever he pleased.

  He cups Taerae's face and leans all the way back until he's laying on his back with Taerae above him. Big hands going up his sweat-covered shirt. The sweatpants he was wearing did absolutely nothing to hide his now growing erection that brushed against Taerae's own.

  He'd given himself to his members just like this, to Hao, Hanbin, Matthew, and Ricky. But he'd never had to do anything with Taerae as the younger was quite tamed and took care of his business by himself. It's not that his other members didn't, but sometimes he just helps them out because it's frustrating. He's also not opposed to the idea of being in a relationship with all five.

  Jiwoong moans into the kiss when he feels the younger rutting against him, pushing against his erection. He lets it happen, unfolding and pushing his pants off. His hole is wide, ready for the taken, lubed up as well - with him, you never know what happens or what needs he needs to take care of.

  The pinkish hole gapes at him, and he loses himself, Taerae immediately takes out his rock-hard, pushing in immediately. He feels the older clench around him, the big eyes that were looking down to help the younger flutters close, his mouth opening widely with a gasp of air leaving, head falling back onto the wooden floor.

  "R-Rae-ah." The older gasps, continuing to clench even when Taerae moves, the warmth engulfs the younger's member, practically bringing him to heaven. So this was why everyone usually comes to Jiwoong when they need to get off on something, he knows how to make it feel good, extremely good even as the taker.

  "F*ck, Hyung." He slams himself in, fully feeling the warmth, pulling out then slamming right back into the fluttering hole that was willing to take anyone in need as long as it was with his consent. He punches moans out of the older as he slams in.

  His pace soon becomes erratic, the older sweating profusely, his face flushed red like a tomato. His eyes barely open as his mouth hangs open, showing his canines that were slightly longer than average. The younger can't help but envelope those plump lips in his own, bucking his hips once last time before discarding himself right inside the older, who gasped and released all over their clothes, tears that built up in his closed round eyes dripped right down his beautiful flushed cheeks.

  The mirrors of the practice room had already been fogged up, they pant, gasping for air. Jiwoong pushed the both of them up, letting himself straddle Taerae as he grabs the water bottle from before, handing it to Taerae before drinking the last bit himself. "W-wait." Jiwoong lets out, making him halt to a stop when he was about to pull out.

  "Hold on.. you can't just pull out right away-" Jiwoong sighs into his shoulder, settling for a bit before getting up, some of the come dripping out of his hole if they hadn't dried. He limps to the wet towels and cleaned himself up and Taerae. Going to his bag for extra spare clothes. He hands them to the younger.

  He kisses Taerae on the crown of his head, sitting down on his lap when the two of them were properly dressed. Just staying there for a bit to get some more rest. Slightly dozing off in Taerae's arms. "I love you, Hyung." He gives the older a peck, keeping him close in his arms.

  "I love you too, but I also like the other four. Are you okay with that?"

  "I'm okay with sharing you." Taerae smiles and the taller smiles back. "Have you told the others?"

  "I have. We've been waiting for you." Jiwoong grins before pushing himself up, straddling Taerae and trying to get up. "Let's go home."

  The younger helps him, grabbing their bags before leaving.

------------------------------------------

Author's note: Hmmm