Bogyeom x Seowon: {Field Trip} [M]

POV: 3rd Person

  Their school is on a field trip for three days, and with that, Bogyeom and Seowon are going. They needed an extra pay anyway and it would be fun. Seowon needs to keep an eye on his nephew, anyway. After all, he had been looking after the kid since he was in high school.

  It wasn't very hard, as the kids got along pretty well, and they were usually going to visit the new girl. He had heard somewhere from Bogyeom's students that she was clairvoyant. He doesn't believe it himself and Bogyeom didn't either, after all, children nowadays were easy to impress and make believe. Especially in things related to the supernatural.

  They didn't pay too much attention to it even if the girl gave them both a knowing look, saying that they both shared a secret - and with them being friends since childhood and boyfriends who shared secrets with each other, there was one secret they both shared with everyone around them, even their family.

  And okay, they both brushed it off as the girl being extremely lucky with her guesses, it still ran a chill down the both of their spines. But did she have to say that in front of everyone as they walked down the hallway together during break time?

  Now, every student is curious to the secret that they both share - usually, secrets are for yourself only - and now they're all suspecting if they were more than just friends or colleagues. Especially now, when they both share the same room. But, Korea's male friends are usually touchy and have good chemistry, it shouldn't raise as much suspicion as it did.

----------------------------------------------

  Okay, maybe they're being a bit too obvious lately with how things are going on, how could anyone out themselves within the first thirty minutes? When they first came to the site, they had to take a picture. Seemingly, the students wanted him to join. So he does, standing right next to Bogyeom who instinctively wraps his arms around his waist.

  They're in the back, so it's not too obvious if not for them being on the side and Bogyeom's bright outfit making a contrast with his dark tones, showing his sleeves perfectly against Seowon's dark navy sweater. But Bogyeom isn't to blame, Seowon hadn't even noticed the action, it was so normal.

  Each student had gotten a copy of the picture, and soon, everyone had been talking about the waist bit and their red ears - they were definitely over-analyzing it, everyone's ears were red. It's cold.

  "How could you make it so obvious-" But of course, at the time, Seowon had obviously gotten upset. The older just chuckled, taking it lighter than he should be. Bogyeom doesn't really care about if their students had thought it was obvious, after all, he had slipped up countless times in front of the students. They seemed to have finally caught up - he didn't want to keep pretending.

  He wraps his arms around Seowon's hips, pulling him into a light kiss within the safety of their shared room. It affectively quiets down Seowon who blushed and looked away. But alas, still upset at him, and there was nothing he could do to help with the younger's childish temper - he of course hadn't failed to notice how Yool also had quite the childish trait.

  Well, it would've been safe if he had locked the door first, because a few seconds later, Yool walks into them wrestling on the bed. Bogyeom, trying to attack Seowon with loads of kisses despite the younger man's protests. They straighten themselves. Yool knows, but the kid was still Seowon's nephew, and even if he was old enough to watch p*rn himself, they didn't want the poor student to witness something worse if he came in five seconds later.

  Seowon thought that the rowing boat thing was too much, Bogyeom is rowing with Ms. Han, and as much as they've established their long-time relationship as a strong bond. He can't help but feel jealous. They were literally just rowing a boat!

  There was nothing wrong about rowing a boat with someone else, especially when he's also rowing with another teacher who was arguably deemed prettier than Ms. Han by many students. He should not want to sit in the same boat as Bogyeom even if they were boyfriends.

  And later, he felt the heat rising within his stomach when Bogyeom is definitely intentionally making him feel like so. He's hanging out with every guy around his age during the tour, and it's infuriating. He sat next to Seowon for lunch, but that doesn't mean he was really talking to him, busy talking to some other teacher.

  Bogyeom had definitely been setting himself up for this moment, knowing that Seowon wouldn't be able to take out his frustration if their room is next to a bunch of students - Seowon was not quiet. But nonetheless, he's pinned against the bed, the younger straddling him. He's feeling his collar grabbed, and fierce angry eyes set upon him, which only made the male above him cuter.

  "What can you do when the students are everywhere?" The man is saying this happily with a sly smile, but clearly his bulge is giving him away - he's promptly ignoring it, he knows this is foreplay - and wraps his arms around Seowon's small waist. "You don't want people to hear, do you?"

  And Seowon stays quiet, eyes flickering with arousal as he promptly grinds himself down against Bogyeom, pushing their bulge together and adding friction. He plants his face against Seowon's neck, giving it a gentle kiss, encouraging the younger. "Hyung..." Seowon whines, clearly still upset, filled with jealousy.

  "Yes, cub?" He's chuckling at Seowon's squirm at the pet name, but still moving himself on Bogyeom's clothed erection. Gasping when he feels the warm hand go under his waistband and rub at his member, a hand of his is also guided down to Bogyeom's own, sliding right under and feeling the erection.

  The both of them are moaning in seconds, gasping into each other's shoulders and trying to keep it down. It's late at night, and they know children don't sleep this 'early', and so they keep it down - they would have to even if they were sleeping - Seowon is getting louder as he's reaching his release. Yelping out Bogyeom's name urgently as his hand also moves just as quick to let Bogyeom chase it.

  "Won-ah.." He mutters incoherently as he spills into the younger's hand, also feeling the liquid of the latter's in his own.

  "You're mine, hyung. Don't talk to them."

  "So this is what it's about?"

  "Don't play dumb." Seowon pants out, eyes widening and mouth agape as moments later when Bogyeom's reaching up his hand and to his mouth, liking the semen right off, smiling dirtily as Seowon. "Hyung! Spit it out!"

  "Wae? You're tasty."

  "Hyung!"

---------------------------------------------

Author's note: There's gonna be a bunch w/ these two..