Ahn Minhyun x M. Reader: {Clothing} [M]

Alright, here it is

Context: You're dragged to go shopping with Minhyun, you see a certain outfit that would suit Minhyun. The ever so innocent takes on the offer, and things ensues

POV: 2nd Person

  "Please~ It'll be fun!" As Minhyun's bodyguard and boyfriend, you don't have to go during non-working hours. It's not like it's a bother for you to carry all of his bags, but still. Minhyun wants to go shopping, and you don't feel like it right now - or well, you just rather stay at home and finish up this show. "We'll have a fun little date, and maybe you'll find something to buy." He tries.

  With those eyes, it's impossible to say no to. You groan before taking the keys and making your way out, him yipping away happily like a dog, hugging your back and kissing your neck where he could reach.

   "Alright, where are you thinking we go?" You open the door for him to get in, a small smile on your face at his adorableness. He might be a genius CEO of a gaming company, but at the end of the day, Minhyun is just a guy who wants to hang out with his boyfriend.

  On your way to his requested place, your hand sits comfortably on his thighs. It's quite the warm summer, so they're bare unlike your rather 'professional' attire, too warm for the weather, but you do get paid for it.

  He's chatting away about game characters and ideas, what he's going to buy, a snack or two, and other fast-changing topics like his views on cops and certain songs.

  You end up going around to carry his bags, but while in a store, you find a rather.. suggestive outfit. You keep your bags with you as you went, letting Minhyun shop for a bit while you were away. You smile, checking it out. The bag blends in with the rest, and it could just be a little reward for yourself after standing around with his bags. It's also been a while since you both have done something, since Minhyun's work schedule was sometimes not very nice.

  "Jagi, it's getting dark. Let's go home." Even as Minhyun's whines, he himself knows that he has to go before the shops close. You're back in the car, and can't seem to wait for what's coming. Minhyun wasn't very innocent, but definitely enough for him to wear something like this due to his curiosity on how things will go.

--------------------------------------

  "Are you sure this is right?.." Minhyun is muttering to you as he puts on the rather revealing bunny garment. It was mostly of a skin-tight material that was comfortable, a bunny tail sewn on the back just right at his tail bones, it then extends down as a small cover for his parts below but not enough.

  Minhyun's a** sticks out, plump and pretty, the younger struggles trying to put on the choker, face red and flushed as he looks at his outfit in the mirror. He knows this outfit is suggestive, but.. it was a little too much. You don't go help, however, staying back to watch his backside.

  "Baby, you look perfect." You were almost a beat late to noticing the fact that your arms are now wrapped around his slim waist, kissing his neck now as your hands trails throughout his body. He watches in the mirror, whimpering and leaning into your touches.

  His a** pushing against your covered bulge, whining as his back arches, leaning against the mirror as his hands grasps at the top edge. "Hurry-" A type of demand that would only come from someone that came from a class above.  He gasps, feeling a move of the band from below that was blocking the needy hole.

  He pushes his lips back, feeling your finger against him, but even as it was raw and without lube, he continues until the tip of your finger was seated inside of him. "Just-" He breaks off, breathless and gasping at the cold of the lube that now pushed in with your fingers. It's messy, dripping down his thighs, but in a haste like this, it doesn't matter.

  "Hyung!~" He gasps, mouth hanging open as he feels your length push inside, covering every part, squeezing around you to keep you there as he adjusts.

  This was going to be a very long ride.

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry for making you wait for so long!