Daeheon x Minho: {Touches} [M]

All conversations are in Korean, except when Kitty shows up

POV: 3rd Person

  All Dae wanted to do was sleep, finals were coming up, he's tired from all the studying he'd been doing and shutting himself inside his shared room with Minho unless he had to go use the bathroom or get to class - which they didn't have to because the school decided to give them all time to study.

  Minho has been taking it very lightly, but it wasn't like the older would ever need to study, he was here to just be here. To be with Dae. They've been friends since they were children, and when Minho found out that Dae was going here, he decided to apply. Even without much, he got in with the connections he had.

  But of course, Minho, who can't seem to keep his hands to himself lately, just had to cross the little pillow boundary - it was set there since two days ago when Dae realized that Minho has been very pent-up - and wrapped his arms around Daeheon's hips.

  "Get your hand off, and go back." Dae shooed, trying to pry the older's hands off of him. He himself has also been very pent-up, he wanted to touch Minho all night every night lately to de-stress, but his head won over his desires.

  Minho didn't let go, only pushing himself closer and pushing the pillow aside. He kissed the back of Dae's neck, making the younger male jolt and turn around, placing his hand on his shoulders to keep him away. "I'm serious - we have our tests soon-" But he's cut off with a kiss.

  "Live, won't you? Just for tonight?" Minho's kissing down his neck, hands starting to roam his body and up his shirt, fingers rubbing against his hardened nipples, and he's gasping for air, feeling it being knocked out of his chest.

  He pushed at Minho, swinging his leg over the older's thigh and straddled him, grabbing at his silk pajamas' collar, lifting his upper half and slamming their lips together. He sighed into it, it's been too long since they've last kissed, since they've had pleasure like this, and Dae was sent into a daze.

  Dae had fallen into his own desires, but how could he help it when Minho's grabbing at his waist, pushing down his pants. It's dead in the middle of the night, everyone's asleep, the door doesn't even need to be locked because they know no one would come in.

  Dae gasped, feeling a cold finger push at his entrance. It had gone tight after not having anything in it, "Hyung-" he pushed his a** down onto it, feeling it enter him just a tad. It hurt, but he was too impatient right now to currently think, pushing himself further down.

  "Dae!-" Minho warned, feeling the warmth wrapped around his finger, Daeheon was too tight, he didn't want to hurt the younger even if the male wanted it. "Slow down, I don't want you to get hurt."

  But Daeheon didn't want to wait now, pushing himself on another one of Minho's fingers, rocking himself back and forth and forcing himself to relax. He needed this, he wants this. "Hyung, ppalli- (Hurry-)" The younger gasped, laying his chin on Minho's shoulder and moving up and down at a slow pace, hissing.

  "Wait." Minho gently pulls his fingers out, careful to not hurt the younger, moving just lightly to the bedside table and taking out their lube. There was only so much left, but definitely enough. He squeezed some onto his fingers, warming them before inserting them back inside Dae. "Aren't you greedy?" He kissed at the younger's collarbone that was currently exposed, his over-sized t-shirt never covered much of his shoulder areas, always slipping down.

  His smooth milky skin was also a treat, making him pretty even in the dark. Daeheon's bouncing on his fingers, moaning into his ear. Small fingers trying to pry into his pants, to pull them off. And who was Minho to protest? Quickly pulling it down and letting his erection slip out just enough. The precome serving as an extra slide.

  The smaller doesn't hesitate even once before slamming himself down with a gasp. "F-f*ck!" The younger yelped, voice breaking in the process, as he could've sworn he saw stars in the dark room in the middle of Seoul where it's impossible to see any stars.

  Minho connected their lips, slipping his tongue inside, to which the younger welcomed him gratefully and let him take over, still rocking on the taller, moaning into the sloppy kiss. "H-hyung" The both of them had not been bothered enough to even keep their voices down, too into the pleasure to even realize that the bed had been hitting the wall and how Kitty and Quincy could hear it all.

  Kitty, who had been walking around the kitchen quietly in the middle of the night to find a snack, had overheard them first, and cracked the door just a tad bit open to see what the commotion was. Her eyes were spared from seeing naked body limbs. She could only see bare legs and rapid movements.

  But, the girl couldn't keep her voice down and squeaked, covering her mouth as her eyes widened, slamming the door shut. The two were pulled out of their trance, and for a second, Dae snapped back and was trying to pull off being Minho pulled him back down, pinning him against the bed to finish it before confronting Kitty.

  "Hyung!"

--------------------------------------------------

  Quincy sat on the sofa, drinking his coffee with bags under his eyes. "I thought you were supposed to be studying?" The English sarcastically rolled off of the male's tongue, groaning as he leaned back against the sofa.

  "I really didn't mean to peek! But I was curious to what-"

  "Knock, next time." Quincy advised, this was not the first time the couple had done this, he had dealt with this for years, already.

  "Right!- I- I will!"

--------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Kitty is annoying, just acknowledge it, I know you guys feel this, too. Why does no one write about them? Does no one acknowledge the potential?