Taerae x ZB1: {Hoarse} [F]

POV: 3rd Person

  Taerae hasn't been feeling well.

  With the many schedules they've done, it had completely been a bad take on his angelic voice that could probably be heard from a mile away. With the passion and determination pushing in him, he keeps going and trying to record.

  It doesn't take even a full three hours for them to realize, easily noticing, then pushing their faces into him. Yujin being the one who sat sideways on his lap, noticing first.

  "Hyung?"

  "Mm," And even as Taerae hummed, his voice sounded cracked, like how people would sound when they wake up. Yujin's big eyes stared at him, blinking.

  Once.

  Twice.

  Thrice.

  Sh*t.

  "Hyung, give Taerae-Hyungie some water, I think his voice is hoarse.. Are you okay?" Kids were more observant than adults, and he just happened to catch one of those things from Yujin. Everyone stared, and Yujin. Those eyes stared at him worriedly. Those big eyes, something he can't seem to move away from.

  There came Hao who entered the room with warm water, shoving it in his face and telling him to drink it, eyes worried. "Drink some water and rest. This has been so hard to prepare. Don't take it too hard on yourself." Jiwoong is next to him now, and everyone sighs.

  "Should we all just take a day off?" Hanbin suggests and everyone turns, his eyes remain on Taerae, though.

  "Can we even do that?" Taerae speaks up and immediately water is shoved in his face again.

  "Well.. If we threaten them enough.." Ricky suggests, and Gunwook gives him a high five, clearly thinking about it already.

  Taerae is glad to have his members by his side.

------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I'm not over this current delay and hiatus, which is why it's so short. I haven't been able to do anything as of lately, and I apologize, I hope you like it