Cha Hyunsu x M. Reader: {Chained Collars} [M]

Sweet Home S2 yall

Context: You've dated Hyunsu even before he became a monster, still love him the same. You waited a long time for him to come to the shelter. It becomes a treat when he's buck naked, chained up.

POV: 2nd Person

  You've waited a long time for Hyunsu to finally show up at the shelter, having gone away because you were drafted to the military to help out. You heard about a new patient, a special infectee. Without needing to hear more, you already knew who it was.

  Coming to his cell once you knew the tests were over. He's there, sitting in the small compartment that he's trapped in. He seems exhausted, dried up now by the showers. But what's caught more of your attention were the steel chains.

  The collar around his neck with a chain that connects to matching cuffs and ankles. The collar wasn't too tight, there was still room for his neck, but if he tried, he wouldn't be able to get it past his nose.

  "Hyunsu." You open the door, no so cautious as you were with other patients - not that you really visited any of them in the first place because they weren't Hyunsu. He looks up, doe eyes staring back at you, still having a twinkle in them.

  Despite his situation, he smiles. "Hyung." His voice is small, wrapping his constricted arms around your neck, pulling you down as he arches his back to accommodate your hand and goes onto his tiptoes so he wouldn't have to pull you down too far. Your lips meet, and even though Hyunsu's lips are dry, it doesn't stop the pleasant feeling of warmth that spreads around you.

  Closing both the metal door and the glass door shut to ensure no one would come in, you lift one of his legs, and he immediately wraps it around your waist. Grinding his now hardened member against you, moaning into your ear as he ruts himself on your thigh. "Hyung- hyung-"

  His eyes are turning dark, but you only kiss him, pushing him back against the cold metal seat until he lays, legs as spread as they could get with the chains on. You pull down your uniform just enough for your erection to spring free, slamming inside of him without warning. He lets out a loud yell at the stretch, but you know he's more adaptable than others.

  "Jagiya, I've waited for you for the longest time." You whisper into his ear, perching yourself up on your forearms that were on each side of Hyunsu's head. He moans, pushing back onto you as he finally adjusted, it comes as a surprise when you feel his insides going wetter than usual, easing the motion.

  You pull onto the male's collar, bringing him up to straddle you, going impossibly deeper. His blacked out eyes roll back as he gasps, arms around your neck and pulling you to his. You bite there, marking the male as much as you can.

  "You're so beautiful, Hyunsu-ah." You whisper into his ear as you thrust upward to him, his whimpers and cries sounding beautiful, echoing in the hollow room.

  You'd be coming here more often.

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Yeah, so the second I saw him in those chains..