Yujin x ZB1: {Baby's Birthday} [F]

POV: 3rd Person

  Yujin has been sulking for the entire day. He'd thought that since it was his birthday, he woke up at midnight, too excited to sleep. Shaking Gyuvin and Gunwook beside him, but they only shrugged him off.

  "Hyung, hyung, do you know what day it is?"

  "What?" Gyuvin hugged his waist, nuzzling his head against it like a pillow, forcing Yujin to stay sitting up. He's tired, well, everyone is, but how could he not know it was his birthday? So he went to Gunwook, who had the exact same reaction and just stayed asleep.

  He went to school, sulky. It was also a Monday, he wanted to stay home, but no one remembered his birthday. Not even Jiwoong. Everyone in class told him Happy Birthday and Zeroses on Mnet. But his Hyungs didn't tell him Happy Birthday.

  He lays his head on his desk. Pouting.

  Today was the worst! No one in ZB1 remembered his birthday.

-----------------------------------------------

  He comes home still with the same upset mood from this morning and went to his room, immediately tossing his bag beside his bed and face planting without bothering to change - Jiwoong would definitely scold him later but he doesn't care because why should he?

  No one seems to be home right now either, so he checks their SNS to see what was posted. He blinks, the pout on his face deepening. They went to a cafe without him and to see a movie? Their descriptions were much either, just random emojis.

  He doesn't look too deep and tosses his phone onto Gyuvin's bed, hugging his pillow. He'll just sleep it off. After all, he could just celebrate his own birthday, by himself. So he gets up, going around the dorm to get eight different types of plushies, getting nine shirts and then picking one of Hanbin's shirt and wearing Gyuvin's pants - bad call, they were very long and reached to the floor - showered, and placed the plushies at the spots of his Hyungs' on the dinning table.

  He ordered some food.

  Yujin gets up when he hears the doorbell, paying the food and paying with his allowance, he sets it at the table, almost tripping over the too-big pants. The plushies also get their own little portion in place of his Hyungs.

  "You guys won't forget about my birthday, geoji? (Right?)" He sulks, eating the seaweed soup with rice. The stuffed animals were the representation animals of ZB1, wearing shirts of the owners they were supposed to represent. He was lucky WakeOne decided not to do his birthday stream today and instead do it some other day because he had school.

  He continues to eat, and puts away his dishes after. It's not his duty today, so he doesn't do it - and even if it was, someone else would help him anyway - so he went to watch TV. Grabbing every plushie in his short arms and sat down, placing them next to him.

  At some point, he'd start to bring shirts of all of his member's and put it around himself, missing them. "Where are they?" He'd mumble, blinking slowly. He was a bit worried, but if anything happened, someone would've already called him. So he sat there, watching his show.

  He blinks tiredly, and falls asleep.

------------------------------------------------

  "Happy birthday to Yujinnie!" Gyuvin shouts and jumps on him, waking him from his slumber. He sees a huge birthday cake with a bunny eating carrots in a field. He hugs Gyuvin back and he cries, he doesn't know why but he was so sad the entire day that he finally let it out even if he doesn't feel so bad anymore now.

  "Oh-" Everyone paused, looking at him.

  "Wae, wae?" Taerae is by his side in an instant, wiping away his tears as Gyuvin drowns him in his bigger body. 

  "I thought you guys forgot my birthday and went somewhere without me." He whined, sniffling. He looks small in Gyuvin's pants, the strings pulled as far as they could and tied into a bow to keep it from falling.

  "We could never forget about you, uri agiya! (our baby!)" Gunwook squished his cheeks and Hao kisses the top of his head. They proceed to all jump over him and squish him under their hill of hugs.

  "Hyung!" He whined, muffled by one of their arms.

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I love Yujin so much that I literally couldn't wait until next year to write this