Sajo Hyun x Yeon Wol: {Customs} [M-ish]

From Love Song For Illusion (to which I didn't even finish), Ak Hee isn't evil, they're friends

POV: 3rd Person

  Hyun is a pretty crowned prince who had gone mad because of his own father - which was a shame, because if he wasn't crazy, he would've made an amazing king. Though, this wouldn't be true either way, as Hyun had a love for meddling with colored fabrics and designing. The king didn't approve, and so he was made this way.

  Was it Hyun's fault? Well, the soft-spoken male thought that it was, but Ak Hee would say that it wasn't, but well, it was because Ak Hee is more confident than he is. He's skilled, manly, and brings out the rather loud voice within him. He speaks for him, and he speaks loudly. Sharing his opinions and proud of it, whilst Hyun can't even speak up against a commoner who stumbles upon his shop.

  They've made a compromise to let Ak Hee come out when there's anything having to do with his father, fighting, and things that require him to speak up - which isn't either often since Hyun spends most of his time at the shop making his new projects and drawing new ideas. 

  They talk to each other, anyway. And most of the time, Ak Hee just mildly annoys him with pesky comments of: "Why do you like fabrics and drawing? How girly", they both know that Ak Hee doesn't mean this - well, at least towards the part about women (Ak Hee had respects for women, rightfully so).

  There are times when they get off to things, and they don't bother each other with it, which is nice, because Hyun would like it if he could just get his morning issues over with, without all the teasing and noises from his own head.

  Like right now, when Hyun is sitting on Yeon Wol's lap, the female slapping his bottom as if he was just any other person and wasn't in fact the crowned prince. At first, this type of interaction had gotten him off of his feet, wondering who in the world would be into it, until he got used to it and began to enjoy it himself.

  He liked being taken care of, in any way. And she provides it, treating him as if he was merely the dirt under her shoe, and it feels so good. He's whimpering into her shoulder, long, smooth hair getting brushed through by gentle fingers, soothing him of the pain that's stinging at his bottom.

  Hyun could feel himself grinding his hips down against her thigh without command, as if his body was doing its own thing and that it was begging for pleasure. His heart was beating wildly in his chest, he's gasping for air, wanting more, but he can't get it.

  She's reaching for something on the side that he doesn't bother to look at, then, a few minutes later, he could feel cold oil press up against his entrance, sucking in a breath, he pushed himself down without much preparation. He was desperate. He wasn't loud in bed, but it had caught a whimper in his throat, threatening to spill out of him.

  Customs are being broken, but really, it doesn't matter.

--------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Rushed, but that's because I have sum else planned