Im Ryungu x M Reader: {New Transfer} [M]

There's gonna be a list of Male Readers coming :)

Context: You're secretly dating Ryungu, moving to the Risk Management team.

POV: 2nd Person

  You didn't tell Ryungu a single thing when you were planning to move into the Risk Management team to be with him, lying straight up that you wanted to join because you felt for humans when in reality, you just wanted to be with Ryungu.

  His feet are on the desk as he's watching a show on his phone, his pinky picking at his nose. A habit he'd picked up instead of sniffling since a while ago.

  You both hit it off pretty quickly despite being in different departments of Jumadeung, dating after a few years since Joseon. There were many things you've learned from him, clocking out on the dot because he wanted to see his mother, but also to go on dates.

  There's a band on his ring finger, silver and shining since a long time ago. But never turned gold as there was no time. The both of you had agreed to keep it a secret, not ready even after all those years to come out.

  The moment you walked in, he doesn't look until Ryeon announces that there was a new member joining, Junwoong looks and gives you a happy puppy-like smile. But you looked forward to the reaction of Ryungu the most, he looks up, and freezes in his spot.

  He doesn't get up to greet you, just staring into your eyes with confusion.

  When everyone leaves the office to go do their own things, he stays. "Why are you... Why did you transfer?"

  "Just because." You tell him, sitting on his desk, smiling. You know he doesn't buy it with the look he's giving you. But you play innocent.

  "I know you, Hyung. Wae?" He frowns, putting his phone back into his pocket, and stares. You lift his small body and sit in his seat, letting him sit sideways on your lap. You nose at his neck, planting a kiss.

  "Oh, you know, I just miss you." You suck on the skin, arms wrapped around his waist and pulling him close, there's a red string on both of your pinkies, connected, he wraps his arms around your neck to pull you closer, pushing you closer to his neck. You can feel the impatience.

  "Right in this office?" He snaps out of his wants when he suddenly realizes where you were.

  "Why? Do you want to head home first? Can't we just get off here-" You interrupt yourself by kissing him, earning a small gasp. You see his eyes flutter for a bit before shutting, small pale fingers playing at the back of your hair. He looked more like a bunny with his hair dyed like this, like he had folded ears, but the way his eyes flutter when they blink slowly, cat-like, dreamy but alert.

  You palm at his clothed erection, feeling him shudder under you as he pushes his bottom onto your own. You bite down onto his shoulder at that, pushing aside his oversized sweater. His collarbone on display.

  You kiss it, cherishing it. Marking the pale skin with red and purple bruises. You make a heart out of the hickeys, placing it over his heart, then biting on his nipple until you could taste bits of blood. Ryungu grabs onto your hair with desperation. Pushing you even closer to his smaller body.

  You move the chair, so he'd be able to lean back onto the desk while still sitting on you. You move down your pants and undergarment just enough, so you could push yourself in. Not needing to prep, you slam in.

  He gasps, covering his mouth as he bites onto his arm to muffle it. No one would come at this hour, small tears trickle at his eyes as he covers it when they fall down his rosy cheeks, mouth hung open as he lets out his moans, pushing down on you to meet your thrusts.

  The old desk creaks, the room was covered by the sound of it along with desperate cries and moans, grunts and groans. "H-hyung." He pulls you up for a kiss, letting your body cage his smaller frame. He moans into the kiss, pulling at your hair. The both of you miss the sound of the door opening. Missing how someone walked just passed the wall and discovering what the pained whimpers were and quickly leaving.

  "Marry me." You say within the heat of the moment, but meaning it. He pauses and looks at you with teary eyes.

  "W-what?"

  "I said, marry me. I think we've waited long enough, don't you think?" You nibble at his ear.

  "F*ck!-" Ryungu yelps when you hit his prostate, releasing his load into your hand almost immediately, he cries into your shoulder, nodding. "Yes- yes, I'll marry you." He gasps when you come into him while cleaning him up.

  He tilts his head back, laying on the desk as his fingers release from your locks. Catching his breath as he sobs some more.

-----------------------------------------------

Author's note: Tomorrow was such a good show, you don't understand